The husband pushed his wife to save a sinking ship. When I found out the reason, tears in their eyes ...

The teacher told the class the story of a ship that crashed.

"The ship was the couple who managed to get to a lifeboat, but unfortunately, there was only one mesto.Vdrug husband pushed his wife, and he climbed into the boat. His wife called to him before he died last sentence.

Here the teacher stopped. "Do you think - she asked - What was the phrase?"

Most students immediately expressed: "I hate you!" Or "How I was blind!".

Here the teacher drew attention to the boy who was sitting all the time in silence.

"What do you think she said?".

"I think she said," Take care of our child! "

The teacher was surprised: "You know the story?"

"No, just the same thing my mother said to my father before he died," - the boy shrugged.

The teacher was hoping that no one noticed that her eyes were moist. "It is true".

Thus, the ship sank. The man got home and raised a daughter alone. Many years later, when his father had died, examining his belongings, she found his diary which read as follows:

"She already had a terrible diagnosis, when we went on a journey. Living was not for long. God, I wish I could drown in its place, but for the sake of her daughter, I could not. I could just leave it in the middle of the ocean you ".

The story is over. The class was silent.

The teacher saw in children's eyes, that they are deeply touched the story and today they first realize that it is not always under the guise of good is good, and under the guise of inappropriate, the evil deed are not necessarily living betrayal. That's why you should never judge people superficially. We are very much we can not know about them.

: Marketium.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting