Migrant she found "kashelki" and returned the hostess

Site found a striking case occurred recently in Moscow. Zabehullo Shafezoda, a native of the village Margedar the Republic of Tajikistan, accidentally found a purse with money and bank cards in store ...

No contact details hostess of the purse was not, but the young man had found an original solution. He began to send small amounts on bank cards of those that were in the purse, with a message about the discovery, and their contact phone numbers. All hope was that the notification of a cash purse will see the mistress.

«I first sent a small amount of one of the cards, but the hostess did not call back. Probably I thought I was some kind of fraud. I waited a bit and sent money for a second card with the same message. And then the hostess had called back. We agreed, and myself drove her wallet with all its contents. We are people of faith and believe that another's never anything good will not bring you
Mistress purse turned Kuratov Alain, a young Muscovite. After this unusual case, she wrote in the Facebook: «When I got the SMS, I decided that it was" divorce ": the type of call and you will write off thousands of call. When it was the second SMS to another card - I began to think how he got my number cards. When the 4 hours I grabbed the purse to look for, it was not there, and I realized that "kashelki" is not "kasholki" as I read, and the "wallet" ... Thank you, guy named Shafezoda! You brought me a lost wallet directly to the entrance, the whole and all the cards that I have, and strengthened faith in humanity! »

"I still can not believe it and I am very grateful to this guy! He said to me - I have online banking, I have not found any phone or business cards and decided through a card to tell you))) To be honest - I never would have guessed to do the same! "- Says Alena.

Heat the soul becomes what in the world there are people!

And here is a photo of an honest man:

via fishki.net/1719279-migrant-nashyol-kashelki-i-vernul-hozajke.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting