20 shots to revive the most beautiful moments of the past

The creator of the blog "Dear Photo" Canadian Taylor Jones somehow went through a box of old family photos. Among them was a picture of his younger brother at the table. Taylor suddenly noticed that sitting at the same table, and the kitchen is almost nothing has changed, only the baby became very adult. Taylor has combined the old picture with a new environment, and photographed it. And then he had an idea to do a little blog for friends, where they could share the same dear to images, where the past meets the future.

He was supported by not only friends, and the blog became quickly gain popularity. Website has collected the most touching and tender story from there. They suffer for a moment at a time when the trees were big, my mother could relieve any pain, and everyone was happy, even though they did not know about it.

"70 years have passed since the young mother was dancing in the lake. What a pity that this is not the fountain of youth. " Peter.

"Our tale began in February 2013. I remember that day like yesterday. We walked and suddenly something happened that was the beginning of our big trip. " The girl, who believes in happy stories.

"Here he turned. I still want at least once to see his sweet baby face. "

"I will always remember my first fish." Brian Thurman.

"My mother, too, was a hippie. That's it ».

"At the time I was dumbfounded and did not even realize that the shoot." Mark Yokoyama.

"That black and white life was so simple. We had a dad, and you have - four daughters. But time changes everything. Toy cars are gone, and the dog is not, and you've been 7 years ago. There were only your favorite mountain. We love you and miss you. See you! »

"In 1979, six years before I was born, my grandfather traveled to London and fell in love with the city. Thirty years later I moved here and found the same place. Now we are with her grandfather look at the Tower ».

"I found an old house where she lived before our family. This boy - my dad is in the distant 30s ».

"Mom and I need her hand at any age. With love then love now and forever. " Sarah.

"Who knew that 40 years later I'm going to, like my mother, to study at George Washington University. This picture - like a journey through time, where my mother's age ».

"I am proud of my boys in the childhood dream of heroic deeds and glory. It took 15 years, and dreams come true. " Nancy.

"Thank you for all that we had." Jonathan Stumpf

"My grandmother was my favorite girl-friend and teacher. She was teaching me to enjoy and discover new things, and in the garden of my life, I still see traces of it everywhere. Suppose that we can not play together, but I think she's waiting for me around the corner to reveal a new path. I miss you ... "Lauren.

"32 years with my dad ran along thousands of kilometers. It was a marathon of love, friendship and support, and we still have not crossed the finish line. " Benoit.

"When I was two, the pond with ducks seemed to me the most beautiful place on earth." Greg.

"Today, on Valentine's Day, I know - my dad again here at your favorite beach, where I grew up. This photo mom and dad together again ... "Brigitte.

"Some things never change." Michael Gallagher.

"Seasons come and go, but my heart still remembers the boy and girl, who were fishing all day long. They do not even care if they catch anything or not. " Brigitte.

"It was in 2010 and I still remember every moment. You think we're just friends, but for me you mean so much more. "

"At that time I still had hair, and my brother wrote in panties. We were happy, but did not know about it. " Domenico.

via dearphotograph.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting