How life changes when you stop to wait

In his article "How to let miracles in life, or life without expectations," the author of training courses to find himself Yevgeny Medvedev talks about how important it is to free your mind from the eternal expectations and what this can lead.

We are in the Website hope that these motivating words teach you to treat others the events with ease.

- < I stopped for something to wait and wait ... And in that moment my heart was suddenly so easy, easy, like I started to live up to that, I was thinking more about how to live, and here and he took the start. I no longer expect anything from myself ... I used to expect that is about to be revealed, and all my potential and I will be so-and-so, I will write a hundred articles, and better than 10 books, will create something cool, and the like.

I stopped to wait on my own results. I no longer expect anything from others - that suddenly appreciate me, do something that will be with me kind and responsible ... I ceased to expect from a partner - that he suddenly starts understand me and do as I want ...

I stopped to wait for money , took the amount that I have. I have ceased to expect from life and demand that she gave me something ... - I have the feeling of sitting inside unjustly deprived - they say, I do so many things, and someone does not do anything, and these results are obtained.

Once I stopped to wait for tomorrow suddenly become great and no problems. My naive child would like aspect of calm and serenity. While the adult aspect has not realized that peace and serenity inside, not in the absence of external affairs or issues that must be solved.

I actually stopped to wait for something ... I felt no matter what happens. Previously, it was important that there was only good, blissful, that everything just has to be good. While sitting in the fear that suddenly something happens, what can not do it ... I let go of expectations about the future, saying to himself: "What will be - will be. Everything goes well for me ».
No, I have some plans that I want to implement, but it turned out that my plans and what I think about them - rather ridiculous compared to what I have prepared for the possibility of life.

Expectations stop energy on one thing at a maximum of a few variants. As a rule, that has prostroen in mind. Without giving energy to move, giving life to bring all the best to you ... and this is the best, as a rule, what I did not expect.

I was in constant expectation, and therefore the mind was already built a chain of how things should be - and mind to work harder to follow this chain, and God forbid, miss something.

The question of "how?" Scrolls continuously in my head: "How, and how? How? How? »
And most interesting is that the answer was not - most of the responses I received when not thinking "how." After all, I wanted to know ahead of time how it will happen, but it does not happen.

Earlier, before to do something, I had to go through the process of training, and it long and painful, and sometimes it is so delayed that the action of the forces have no choice. So it shall be verified that wanted nothing to do after.
This is similar to how hard to prepare for the exam, so hard that when it comes to the time of the examination, it is not strength, and you are not able to show the best of what is capable of. Tired of this complex is an excellent pupil, I was allowed to take place within the revolution:

How to happen, will happen ... My God, how easy was at the time - was still "like" what's the difference ... I relaxed: everything will be as it is ...

Since then, my life began to happen miracles:

I began to hear themselves better, to me, the idea began to come. I started to listen to them and realized that I can implement them without even knowing yet how to do it. But I went and implemented in the process were the ways and means. I started to do a lot more, because before I was getting ready to take action and "merge" at the action. I was surprised that started to turn out much better than when I was preparing and reconciling. I started to ask what you need at the right time, and to give up, you do not need, without waiting for that other people will understand or will not understand. Events literally fell into my life, and I do not have time - so much to do, and with minimal effort, and all turns possible. Besides, I'm beginning to shape itself has some important points, and not just react to what "happens" to me. And what was interesting acquaintances. I wonder what is acquainted with the people on the streets, in supermarkets, elevators - wherever possible - and do not suffer the questions "How do I meet?" And "where to do it?". And how many times I found myself at the right time and right place. Events began to line up in the chain, and it led me to what I needed at that time. My average check at the supermarket down 2 times before I managed to buy so many things, and I did not have enough, now I manage to buy quality products at the normal price. Many people started to come to my very life. Even that had not worked, whatever the intentions and wishes I have expressed. I did not understand what life gives me now, and lamented the fact that she does not give me anything, what it is, so-and-so, does not care about me and gives me nothing. I just did not notice and did not see her gifts while staying in expectations and in the mind is constantly trying to find an answer to the question "how?».

Much easier: the lack of control and the need to know how it all happens - let go of all expectations, because it happens to the best way for me. I started to feel the flow of life, its fluidity and variability, and to respond to what life offers in the present moment.

via plus.google.com/112030615171361247898/posts

Tags

See also

New and interesting