Mysteries of the pyramid of Cheops: historical facts and illogical explanations

Scorching sun, a limited number of slaves and 226 blocks of stone in the day historians argue that the Great Pyramid was built in just 20 let.Bloger YU_DZIN shared his calculations, based on the facts known to man, and cast doubt on the official version of the origin of the Egyptian pyramids. Site these arguments seemed very interesting, we publish a post without acronyms.

I'm not a big believer in versions that can not back up with something other than their own fantasies. So just say - in a sense, I misled you catchy name. I am not going to answer the question "who". Rather, I make out the version that is considered to be official by the example of the pyramid of Cheops. The most famous and largest. Let's go?

Start of construction of the pyramid of Cheops is not precisely known, different sources point to the beginning-middle of the 3rd millennium BC. The construction time is estimated at about twenty years. The original height - 146 meters, the height of today - 138, 75 meters. The average volume of stone blocks that built the pyramids - a little more than a cubic meter. Average weight - 2, 5 tons. The weight of the largest unit - 35 tons. The total volume of the pyramid after deducting all proven internal cavities - 2, 5 million cubic meters. Number of blocks based on the average size of about 1 cubic meter is about 1, 65 million units.

Science says that the stones are hollowed out in the rocks, driving the rock wooden bars and watering them with water, so that they swell and chipped a piece of rock, then treated with copper (others not yet invented) tools, dragged to the construction site and lifted into place by wooden "ski "specially created for this mound.

As for the construction and stone vydalbyvaniya - this assumption scientists, but the figures are certainly facts that can be independently measured by a school ruler and protractor.

count? Let's say, that the construction of the pyramid of Cheops left, in total, 1, 65 million stone blocks a cubic meter in volume and weight of 2, 5 tons. Averaging. "Official" the construction of the pyramid - about 20 years (2560 BC. E. - 2540 BC. E.). We make some simple mathematical calculations and find out that for that Egyptians needed to produce an average of 226 stone blocks a day. That is not easy to produce by chipping wet sticks, and copper processing to the state of a file the correct form, and so the right to get the blocks fit together almost perfectly. These are our conditional 226 units a day should then take up the construction site and set up on accruing place. In fact, already have taken place experiments, proving that the transport blocks weighing 2, 5 tons at a time was possible. As Egyptians moved a lump weighing 35 tons - so no one has not understood. Pictures, which under the Egyptian sun joyful crowd of half-naked Egyptian slaves on the ropes drag on the bare stone desert with such weight, I will leave fans of hard drugs.

However, one thing to conduct an experiment. It is quite another - to establish the transportation of such a large number of construction materials in the conditions of the Egyptian heat. And not only transportation, but also the necessary infrastructure. And at last I understand not only the road but also supply our brave builders of food, water, new tools and a huge pile of everything else that is needed for an acceptable zhiznefunktsionirovaniya hefty human crowd.

Once again, the inevitable question: refers to the builders of a human or they dead like flies? The answer is tricky anyway. In the first - it will make quite a fantastic figure of 226 units per day is even more fantastic. It's not just about giving people eat and sleep, but also that of the conditional Arbeit twelve hours under the scorching Egyptian sun all the most refractory, an Egyptian on the first day will turn into fried steak. They work at night? Floodlights in those days did not have a torch or some other fixture, it similarly, many do not shine, and the provision of such a large number of employees due level of lighting will make every stone is not even a gold and diamond - wood torches in the right quantity to Egypt simply dial , and any fuel oil in amounts corresponding to type and ensure uninterrupted delivery - from the burdensome task. To put it mildly.

If the builders spared and, under the hot sun and crack the whip overseers they dragged all the lumps and bales copper hoes on the rocks ... It is easy to imagine what was the mortality rate for such work. At the time of Vespasian mobilized hundred thousands of slaves in the construction of the Flavian Amphitheatre, better known as the Colosseum. The slaves in the Roman Empire did not spare, but even the conditions in which they worked, hardly suited to hold a candle to hell, which were built under the Egyptian sun crazed least the Egyptian pyramids. Furthermore, Rome in those days sucked a good produced throughout the Mediterranean, including North Africa and the Middle East. All that made Vespasian - ran up on, if my memory serves me, Syria, which is provided to him the required one hundred thousand slaves. Egypt of the third millennium BC, of ​​course, had some neighbors around him, but the neighbors were hardly able to provide a steady stream of slaves to build. Pick up your own peasants, turning them into slavery? It is hardly the case in the Egyptian agricultural sector situation was so good that farmers could supply that amount of live goods (and, given the slavish mortality, deliver, in fact, continuously). After every working hands, separated from the mother wore - a negative one breadwinner, producing a meal for her family and for Pharaoh, and all of the same construction of the pyramid of our suffering. And eat in those days, and in the more fertile lands were not very abundantly ...

And not to mention the fact that, speaking of the Great Pyramid, we must not forget about the rest of the pyramids. They are found in Egypt, in total, 118.

Summarized? Yes, I even green men seem less insane version than the "official».

via yu-dzin.livejournal.com/81957.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting