Gas from wood: the replacement of gas in the boiler + electricity. 1kg = 2.2m3 gas or 1kg = 1 kW / hour current

Soon week I completed the simplified version of the gas generator to receive gas for a gas boiler and electricity through 5KW gasoline generator.
The task was to simplify, reduce the cost, make the most convenient for mass production. ( Speaking of conveyor production - one from Moscow (and not only), happy to talk on this subject - write in PM i>)
When I did the first gasifiers were round and had to wrestle with where to find the rolls. After the collapse of the Soviet Union service itself rolling, as it turned out, it was just a rare deficit. That rolls are not such as need be, to do, and if there is, it is necessary to carry zhelezyakinu through the city to pay a tangible cost, and then back. As a result, time, fuel, depreciation of transport. Logistics eats everything possible benefits. Therefore, I decided to do a round shape instead of a square, any firm bend sheet metal. I make professional drawings and transferred to the company for laser cutting of metal - they are cut and bent. Prices for the metal at such firms often wholesale (their purchase prices) and is much cheaper than taking them to buy and maintain the metal itself (at retail prices). I took the designer of metal thickness of 1.5 mm and scalded at the seams of the day.
Took power saw, an ax chopped chocks of wood, plastic bottles, poured into the hopper of the gas generator, lit, wait 10 minutes, and the gas caught fire.

It was possible to solve several problematic issues that are always in front of the creator of the gas generator
1. The severity of the machine - the metal eventually wear out and many make it out of the armor plates in 5mm as an APC. The cost price and the weight just crazy there too. Now the weight of the unit about 50 kg.
By reducing the thickness of the metal and improve my stops wear iron - the cost has fallen many times, even though the metal has jumped in price by 2 times the cost of the product just yet, "Indian" $ 100-200 (work welder, light, logistics, consumables, iron) .
2. Ability to work in the damp fuel. This is my revision. Not all dry wood in the barn lie.
3. On 12 hours - the heating at night, on the day. If you do 24 hours it is 2 times bigger box, and it is not convenient either in production or in the carriage of any placement on the site.
4. 8-12 hours 5KW gasoline generator - connects to the air filter and get current from wood 1kg = 1 kW / h
5. Adjust the gas power - the device operates at negative pressure or forced blowing. Ie We need constantly running fan from 200 watts of power. Sometimes fans are powerful and this is obtained by half-meter or meter flame, and if you do not need as much, for example, go to bed, what to stoke the fire in the boiler room. It is necessary to reduce the speed. Order Development of control, cost about $ 10 for keys and development and manufacturing. Here he is pictured.

The controller plugs into the wall socket and the instrument. After that can regulate the number of revolutions of the electric motor. Here it is necessary to make a comment. The regulator is necessary if we operate the machine only to get gas for heating, if we get electricity using gasoline generator - the gasoline generator is the machine that sucks gas (creates a vacuum). In this case, speed control and forced blowing / blowing is not necessary.
In the photo above you can see how I prick wood - small cubes is a reasonable size for this specific fuel gas generator designed for a specific power. Chips - all fine. Churochka - about the size of a matchbox.

Fuel
The fuel suitable, wood brackets (those brands that do not fall apart during combustion to mush), husks, chaff, charcoal, black and brown (only with certain versions). Any plastic garbage (plastic bottles, bags, disposable tableware, etc.).

What would you like? I would like this article to push the technology to the masses (without a face) and maybe find a partner for the mass production of gas generators needed where bad gas and electricity. i>

If you are interested to understand the way it works - then I painted the details ссылка.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/264122/

Tags

See also

New and interesting