She gave birth to two sets of twins, but after 12 years of her for a surprise ...

At first glance, the Rogers family of Scotland there is nothing unique. Karen and Colin have known each other for about 20 years. They are happily married and raise beautiful children. However, in this family, there is one unique feature, and it concerns children.

16 years ago, the happy parents for the first time preparing for the replenishment of the family. And it came to light twins! Twin boys named Lewis and Kyle. Who knew that this is just the beginning, and one pair of twins is not limited! The most interesting thing only lay ahead ...

Two years later, Karen became pregnant for the second time and again was the mother of the twins! In just two years the family Rogers enriched whole gang of boys - to the first newborn twins joined by Jude and Finn.

The boys grew friendly and noisy company at the same time delighting their parents and bringing them small pleasant care of education.

First, Colin and Karen did not think about the new kids, because with four kids and have enough worries. But they wanted to have a girl yet, so 12 years later, they decided to have another child. By this time, Karen was 41, but it has not reduced its determination to once again become a mother.

What was the general surprise when the third time Rodgers family enlarged twins!

When Karen told Colin the news, he thought that his wife was playing. The first words of the head of the family were: «This is not funny» i>. I had to explain that it was not a hoax and over again to prepare for twins.

«After the doctors told me about the twins, I experienced a strange deja vu. I have already prepared for the fact that it again will be boys. But this time, my husband and I finally waited girls "- says Karen. I>

Newborns were given the names of Rowan and Isla. And the whole family is very happy of their birth.

Tags

See also

New and interesting