Professor Hawking: "Women - the main mystery of the universe"

Recently, the answers to the questions of the "Ask me anything," announced the famous scientist Stephen Hawking. In an interview with the legendary physicist made a surprising confession, by which the site could not pass. < It turned out the main planet known astrologer's greatest mysteries of the universe, but one he had still not solved. The scientist still can not understand women.

Within the informative internet project physics asked him what secrets he considers "the most intriguing." The answer surprised the professor of "Women. After all, although I have a PhD in physics, women still remain a mystery to me. " This is not the first time in his speech Hawking recalls the fair sex. Two years ago, a similar statement provoked an angry reaction.

To the question "do you believe evil artificial intelligence" Stephen replied: such technology will be very good to deal with specific goals, but if these goals are not the same as ours, everything will be in trouble
To the question "will leave ever technology all of us out of work," Hawking said, if the car will produce all that is needed, the result will depend on how this product will be distributed. Enjoy a luxurious life, everyone can rest if the machines produced wealth will be shared. But it is likely that most people will, in the end, the poor. It will happen in the event that owners of cars will be successfully oppose the redistribution of wealth. While the tendency to move to the second option, with the advancement of technology is increasingly growing inequality.

The question "whether the computers are smarter than people," the scientist said, it is clear that will develop a higher level of intelligence than existed before. So we rozvivalis to be smarter than our ape-like ancestors, and so on.

You may ask, as an artificial intellect could be better than humans? He will be able to improve itself without human assistance. If that happens, we will be faced with the explosion of exploration. And he ultimately happens in those machines whose intelligence exceeds our more than our minds are now higher than intellect snails.

via vmirechudes.com/professor-xoking-raskryl-samuyu-intriguyushhuyu-tajnu-vselennoj/

Tags

See also

New and interesting