4 dangerous items that cause cancer. Perhaps, I get rid of them immediately!

My house - my fortress, not always, because even in a secluded corner of the danger can lie in wait. In your home there are certain things that can bring a lot of harm to your health. Today has prepared for you a list of 4 very dangerous objects that can cause very serious diseases, in particular - of cancer. Carefully examine this list and throw these things!

1. Air fresheners
Most air fresheners contain carcinogens. Studies show that they may worsen pulmonary disease, especially asthma. Replace the usual air fresheners conventional essential oils. They do not smell worse!

2. Candles
A study was conducted, which revealed that 40% of candles contain harmful lead. Replace paraffin candles natural wax.

3. Art materials
Even in these seemingly harmless things may contain carcinogens. For example, permanent markers contain substances that cause allergies and cancer.

4. Shampoos
Shampoos fall into this list is not surprising, as most of them contain toxic chemicals. Therefore it is better to replace them with shampoo own production.

Obezopas yourself and listen to this advice. Although you can not buy health, but precautions always have time to take. Share this valuable information with their friends and girlfriends!

via takprosto.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting