Videos about installing solar panels 420W, 400Ach batteries and charge controller in the van Mercedes Sprinter

To begin with, that the video in question, I made a project of building a house with his own hands on the wheels of the van Mercedes Sprinter.

I am very interested in this idea, I bought a seven-van and began to build it within their capabilities. Along the way, I decided to conduct a video blog of construction, and also to English (well, as English-years-of-ACNP Frome-May-hartskom). Video of the cat in question - is the tenth in my project, and I had not published them on the TM-projects. But this time I think that the video is worthy of your attention.

This is an installation on the roof of the van two solar panels of 210W, and inside - the controller for charging two batteries of AGM 200Ach, 2kW inverter and the actual construction of all this for final use.

Video in English

Under the cut the costs of installing the system and another video from me on this subject

A little about the costs, as I did not mention in the video:

Monocrystalline Solar Panel 210Vt - 15,000 rubles x 2 pcs
Delta AGM maintenance-free battery on 200Ach - 13 500 rubles x 2 pcs
MPPT charge controller with an external monitor - b / y in 12 000 rubles (about 17 new 000 rubles)
Inverter 12V - & gt; 220 Mystery to 2kW - b / y for 7000 rubles (new order of 10 000 rubles)
Aluminium profiles and bolts for fixing to kryshe- about 1500 rubles
Automatic 12V / 25A - 500 rubles
Switch (cam) to 10A - 500 rubles x 2 pcs
Wires 4 squares and panels 16 and 35 squares for the wiring and the battery terminals - about 2000 rubles
Wood for construction and other small - about 1,000 rubles

Everything else can be seen on the video.

If you are interested in it - I also have a video where I explain the theory of solar energy, the selection panels, batteries, controller and calculate consumption for the construction of such systems.

Video just in English

Well, in the end of course I am ready to answer any questions about this video in my project as a whole!
If you are interested in it and want to keep track of his fate - subscribe to the YouTube channel or website vantourist.com you will immediately find links to instagram, twitter, facebook, etc. which duplicates all the news of his promotion.

P.S. I know my English is far from ideal, and working on it. True.
PPS special thanks convey shuvaevgl , who helped me with the theoretical part of the solar energy and even personally met with me to discuss the draft! Read his wonderful post on the practical application of solar energy!

Thank you for your attention and support of the author's content!

Source: geektimes.ru/post/262954/

Tags

See also

New and interesting