The new religion Reebok: «run without the stress ugorayu on advertising"

Reebok makes another leap in an attempt to win the race on the global market of sports shoes, the total "prize fund" is $ 9 billion. Manufacturer invests 30 million in a massive campaign to attract followers of the new religion of sports - Run Easy.

Communication Reebok built on the rejection of victories at the cost of pain and suffering. At the core of the ideology of the marketing appeal: "run without stress and have fun." Some campaign materials directly appeals to slogans competitors. Such, for example, a poster «What are you just doing?» (Well, what are you now "just do"?), Showing emaciated athlete in which invaded the legendary Reebok mantra Nike «Just do it».

Of course, the campaign will include traditional media - TV, print and outdoor-advertising posters. It starts on 30 April. But most fans of its components is now underway on the Internet.

Agency mcgarrybowen created two abnormal characters - frostbitten hare, which is obsessed with speed, and the same "turtle", which follow the philosophy of "run easily. They cut off the conversation about the meaning of life quickly turned into a pre-lonchevy series, "normal", users still do not know that this presentation of the new campaign, Reebok.

The content of the rollers:

Fast Love

Hare stands up for what it is all about speed, there is nothing more important to her. Turtle offers an alternative - to love. Hare retorts: "No, I fuck with the speed of light, I even wrote a book about it -" Speed ​​love: how to end and dump in a minute. " It makes shaking a cup of coffee, a glass with pencils, "So I make love at a distance." Unhappy with the turtles calls "Okay already!", But did not let the hare. Turtle: "Enough!". Hare, "Oh, this is involuntarily».

Trophy

Turtle: "I believe that the runner should be judged by the heart, not the legs. My philosophy - just run (run easy) ». Hare furious: "You just going to keep this plastic rubbish here ???" Turtles "My reward? Ho-ho-ho. My reward for running the tournament, I got to win over you? "Hare indignantly:" Yes, yes, yes! this is a mockery! "Turtles" No no, calm down and do not be angry. " Hare: "Yes I hesitated this rubbish!" Turtles, "Fuck off, eh? Got to his - then there would be. " Hare breaks award. Turtles, "Yeah, dude, that sucks is that you did ..." Hare happy and laughing. Turtle gets a new one. Hare in amazement: "What's that ...? You made a copy ??? ". Turtle: "Yes, I made a copy. 10 bucks, ie mine. " Hare: "O God, how did you get along with him?" Turtles "Hmm. I get along with my counterparts - that's how I live.

On the Juice

Hare: "As you know, last week I did this turtle in the race. This, of course, bullshit - everyone knows that rabbits faster turtles, so ... So, I have to take revenge: I suggest to arrange another race. " Turtles (grimly): "No, I do not participate." Hare: "How so?" Turtles "Neet! I do not run, I will not compete with those who take dope. " Rabbit: "It is you who? To me?! This I take ?! Who lied to you? Who is the accuser ?! (outraged). " Turtle: "Yes, no one, I found it in your gym bag (takes pills)." Hare, stammering: "Uh, it's not mine ... not mine!" Turtles lists medications (in their names a pun on the theme of the hare). Hare: "Someone discredit me. Maybe you dikreditiruesh me, huh ?! "Turtles" Yes neet. I just want to tell you - just run! Listen to your body and everything will be great. Drugs do not solve problems, "Hare," Oh, fuck off. " He falls eyes. Turtle: "Ugh, how disgusting!" Hare "Yes nonsense, is not the first time. This happens after receiving bunk ... I mean I do not accept, I just have so sometimes ... ».

Daydream

Hare "Uebstersky Dictionary defines run as fast movement with both feet. Well, that is the movement faster than you normally go. "Faster" - that's what's important. " Turtles chops off his head. Hare: "My opponent does not think speed is important. But I do not agree. Speed ​​- the only thing that's important! Speed ​​- the only true religion! Speed! .. "Hare" Turtles !!! Wake up !!! You imagine it again! "Turtles" No, no, I do not ... "Hare:" Yes, yes ... How to chop off my head, fill it with gasoline and burned, and ... "Turtle justified:" No, no, you're just paranoid ».

Hare: "In short, the speed - that is what is paramount. My opponent says "just run", but ... "Turtles is a place again, he begins to rave:" burn, burn down the ... "Rabbit looks at him meaningfully. Turtle: "Um. Well, I, that is, I mean that jogging helps burn calories and all that ... »

Crate

Turtle: "Speed ​​has always been considered the most important for runners purpose. I think it is fundamentally wrong .... "Hare," Do I have something for real speed in the box (says that it is something miraculous). " Turtles "In my opinion, it's garbage." Rabbit: "It's cool garbage!". It took 2 minutes. Hare prostheses, "You must have been right. This garbage ».

Agency: mcgarrybowen - New York
Executive Creative Director: Randy Van Kleeck, Warren Eakins
CD / Copywriter: Mark Koelfgen
CD / Art Director: Lew Willig
Production Company: Paranoid US
Director: Phil Traill
Executive Producer: Phillip Detchmendy
Editorial Company: Chrome - Santa Monica
Editor: Jon Howard

via Reebok / 2007/04/05/16658 /

Tags

See also