Publicis Lado C: Traffic cones mischievous and do not give the right to Renault Sport Clio

Spanish Agency Publicis Lado C to promote the updated Renault Sport Clio revived road cones and equip their characters kryuchkotvorstvom.Pyat rollers series speak to the consumer in terms of humor, very different from most automotive advertising campaigns and try to abstract the Renault Sport Clio 200hp from the other cars in this class.

Protagonists spots - "people-traffic cones", responsible for the issuance of special rights to drive a Renault Sport Clio, different malice and bad character, which seriously complicates the process of obtaining a "license." Thus, through humor and outrageous characters, the agency is trying to convey a veiled audience thought that the new Renault "is not suitable for inexperienced" and gives the car a certain closeness to the majority.

Publicis Lado C often chooses a similar form of communication with the consumer - for example, in

previous advertising campaign for Renault Clio on the integration of Renault and iPod.

Campaign "License", in addition to television commercials, also includes outdoor advertising, publications in print and broadcast commercials in movie theaters.

The movie "The chair»

- Imagine that this chair - it is the driver's seat in your Clio Sport 200hp ... Now click on the gas! Do not look at me! Click on the gas!

- (Jess!) You are very careless. The exam is failed.

And you have the right to drive a Clio Sport 200hp?

The movie "Girl with cones»

The inscription on the screen: "Cheap tricks will not help you get the right to drive a Clio Sport 200hp»

The movie "Bend»

- I do not like your face, but ... let's see how good you are with curves.

- Oh, you like bending. I'm sorry, but you passed ...

The movie "Line»

- (His smile makes me mad). You failed the exam! You went over the white line!

- But I have not even did not go out of here !!

- You're going to argue with me? Chao kudryavenky. Chao!

The movie "Other Licenses»

- It's not the end of the world if you do not have a license for Clio Sport 200hp. If you failed the exam, do not worry. You can obtain other licenses. The right to decorate a Christmas tree in October. The right to wear a sombrero outside Mexico. Right buttoning every button on your shirt. Right there is the chicken arms. So if you have to drive a Clio Sport 200hp - not everything in this life. And if you have not noticed, it was sarcasm. That was sarcasm! That was sarcasm!

via www.adme.ru/creativity/2007/03/05/15727/

Tags

See also

New and interesting