How windy gouging found work in energy companies

Epuron Energy Company in collaboration with the agency Nordpol Hamburg released a movie about the mental anguish of the wind.

Humanization of the advertised product - the course is quite common and almost always successful, but the case with the campaign Epuron - special. Nordpol given human characteristics and the nature of the wind - invisible elements.

Under the sad music Wind tells the story of how he was not aware, they were angry at him nervous when he ruined hairstyles, umbrellas broke and threw sand in his eyes, and he was just bored and lonely. But one day everything changed - he found work

Tagline: «The Wind. His potential is ours »-« Wind. Its capabilities - our ».

Text video:

"I think that I ... that I did not understand. They thought they just ... they do not even look at me. I think what annoys them. They became nervous. I do not know why ... I just wind ... yes ... Maybe I was an inappropriate thing? Perhaps they became too strong? I dont know. I really can not say. Yeah ... I was lonely, very lonely. But you ... you did not use the wind ... But once the change occurred. Someone eventually accepted me for who I am. Since then, he has taught me this, my life completely changed. I finally felt that I was useful. Good for something ... »

The aim of the campaign Epuron sees increasing social significance of energy produced from wind, the formation of a progressive image of the campaign among consumers and the creation of more attractive to investors. And since the basic principle of his work Epuron considers innovation and sincere enthusiasm for business, the agency had a task to show the openness of the company, its passion for progress and better standards of life.

The two-minute spot took uncut Union The Vikings Productions Paranoid Projects / Paranoid US.

Agency: Nordpol Hamburg
Creative: The Vikings
Production Company: Paranoid Projects / Paranoid US
Director: The Vikings
Executive Producer: Claude Letessier, Phillip Detchmendy
Producer: Virginie Dinh, Melanie Robert-Kaminka
VFX: Mikros Image
Music: Pigalle Productions

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting