Compelling people appeared in advertising against global warming

The London Agency has developed 4Creative clip «I'm Irresistible» («I am invincible" (a play on words: "I am invincible")) for the environmental campaign I Count. The campaign aims to inspire people to do in their daily lives a few changes that will slow down or mitigate climate change. I Count supports the coalition Stop Climate Chaos, bringing together more than 50 organizations, including Greenpeace and WaterAid.

In the video people, appearing one after another in the frame, utter the same phrase - «I'm Irresistible», is also used to mean "irresistible." And only at the end of more than a minute spot, it is clear that it was about invincibility. A large number of different people, including British star Alex Zane, Richard Coyle, Billy Elliot, actress Sophia Myles and the band The Metros, convey a message of roller: We alone are great, but all together - the irresistible force that is able to slow down climate change and force national governments to think about it.

The first movie was shown at the Glastonbury festival in late June - more than 70 000 people who attended the festival, joined the movement. Then, «I'm Irresistible» saw 60,000 spectators who came to the British part of the Live Earth concert at Wembley Stadium.

He took off his clip Gerald McMorrow / Streetlight Films, soundtrack written Danish artist Malakai

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting