Most are awarded director in the world (repeat syllables) Thanonchai Sornsrivichai

Cute Thai young man with a very forgettable for us the name Thanonchai Sornsrivichai (repeat syllables - Ta-non-tea-Sri Sorn-vee-tea) - a phenomenal figure in the advertising world.
If at Cannes or take Clio Awards Thai rolls, you can be pretty sure that it rolls Tanonchaya working for the best Asian production Phenomena.

Released November 8 The Gunn Report in 2007 for the third consecutive Thanonchai Sornsrivichai named the most awarded director of the year. And all this happened a fourth time, that is, he won in his "nomination" exactly half ratings Donald Gunn. And still - modest Tanonchay virtually unknown outside their colorful native land, where are the most torn and crazy videos in the world.

He began his career as a graphic designer, and says that this has helped him understand how to convey the message of the audience the most effective way of minimizing the confusion. A few years later he became a director of TV commercials. Tanonchay admits that she committed "to psychosis," and almost all of their free time spent in trying to define their own methodology of creative, talking to different people. He tries to understand consumer behavior, and to find the quality of advertising that will be suitable for everybody.

Most likely, this is the undivided devotion to his work is the reason for the staggering success: his own insights make it easy to understand the work, regardless of nationality or place of residence, but as a Thai.

It is best to work out at Tanonchaya commercials for insurance services (Gold at Cannes in 2006 and bronze in 2007) and the Campaign for teen Smooth E (absolutely the same story - the gold that year and bronze in this). So consider and Phenomena: his shourile only these videos. In vain, as it seems: his other works are not worse.

The site presents a selection of the best movies Thanonchai Sornsrivichai.I selection of the best of Asian creativity.

Cute, but this Thai Advertising Ford Ranger pickup truck took the Golden Lion and the bronze medal at the Clio in 2005.

Text roller Sylvania «Picnic»:
- What is it?
- This Thai ghost called «Kra-Sue». He's looking for something to eat it at night.
- Dad?
- It's another ghost, called «Kra-Hung». He kept flying around.
- Dad, can I have won the banana?
- No, son, it belongs to the banana ghost.
- This dzhekfrutovy ghost, yes?
- No, son, it's a transvestite.
- A realized.
- Okay.
- Dad! Blue ghost!
- A Long ghost ... what are you standing here? We have lunch. Come on, come here. Damn ... shut up!

All videos this year's campaign to scrub Smooth E, like the previous ones, joined the main character - a female pharmacist who does nothing to help teenagers to resolve their common problems - threw the boy wants to be a star, jumped a pimple on his forehead, and so on. All these difficulties, according to the main character, easily eliminated scrub Smooth E.

Series 1 "Materialism»
- I have not eaten for several days.
- Why?
- I want a new bag.
- This?
- You're materialistic.
- No.
- Wealth is not so necessary. They appear and disappear. They are an illusion, like soap bubbles ... And now, I'd better let you selling this product. Smooth E Baby Face Scrub, scrub without bubbles. It really gives a great effect.

Series 2. "Dad does not understand»
- Hey, do not you think I'm gorgeous?
- Yes.
- I do not want to learn. I want to be a star!
- Do not be an idiot !!! You're talking nonsense ... Where are your brains? Your father George Bush?
- Why are you talking like my father? .. Dad !!!
- You think you're Britney Spears?
- Dear Sir, your daughter as the skin of the face. You must apply for it mildly. Smooth E Baby Face Scrub contains small beads that gently polish your face ... Please, go back to school.
- Okay.
- On you my jacket?

Series 6. "Again and again,»
- What happened?
- I have a pimple. And he never passes.
- What?
- So what? I'll show you.
- Do not traced? Again.
- Acne is back again and again? Smooth E Baby Face Scrub cleanses and tightens pores, thus preventing the return of acne.
- Oh, he was gone. I'll show you.
- Oops.

The link to YouTube is available for the first part of the series. The second and third part on YouTube.

via www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjusaNqEZO8

Tags

See also

New and interesting