Makeup GHD with the slogan "Fuck off and Die idiot" deemed insulting

London, March 13 - The skilful marketing and the stars help the brand GHD styler hair become the best selling in its category in the UK, but this success was dealt a significant blow after the regulator has demanded to remove the latest advertising kampaniyu.Kak reported Guardian.co. uk, Advertising Standards Authority received 23 complaints, including one from the Archdeacon of Liverpool, that the rollers GHD offend the feelings of Christians. The spot shows a woman of different nationalities, each in his own language pronouncing "prayer" to the glory of the new device ghd IV, who made their hair memorable and wonderful. The spot ends the phrase «ghd IV thy will be done» (reminiscent of a quote from the prayer "Our Father ..."), in which the letter «t» stylized cross, and followed GHD logo and the slogan «A new religion for hair». ("The new religion for hair«).

Manufacturer Styler company Jemella, tried to argue that there was no intention to offend the religious feelings of people. Rollers should have shown the deep desire of women and their response to the execution of desires. Nevertheless, Advertising Standards Authority has banned a demonstration campaign.

"Prayer" girls: «When I grow up, I will let the beautiful curly hair, this guy invited me to walk with him by the hand, and I told him," No. Fuck off and Die, an idiot. » I>

via admarket.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting