Inflatable football star

Two days before the start of UEFA EURO 2008 games, adidas presented the stars of the tournament in the super-larger size. Group 17-meter welcomes players of all soccer fans at the railway station Tsyuriha.V Viennese park Vienna Prater 42-meter high image of Petr Cech with eight arms supports a Ferris wheel, and in front of the MuseumsQuartier Vienna museum fans can admire the giant soccer shoes that are accurate a copy of those that some players will be wearing during the tournament.

This spectacular outdoor advertising was developed by adidas and their advertising partner agency TBWA Berlin (180 / TBWA).

Bernd Wahler, a representative of adidas, comments: "adidas - is the leading football brand in the world. We not only stands out for its innovative football product, we will continue to surprise our customers a truly spectacular marketing moves. Our current campaign 'Dream Big' here and these amazing models are a good illustration of my words'.

Click to enlarge (opens in new window) i>

At 10.00 am on June 5 in Zurich adidas demonstrated his group of players, simulating a meeting on the football field. Eleven doubles of football stars from nine different countries stand in a circle, shoulder to shoulder, and a loud cheer each other, each in his own language. Voices players heard twice daily at peak hours (8 am and 6 pm). Meeting held between the players Ballack and Lahm (Germany), Van Persie (Netherlands), Cech (Czech Republic), Charisteas (Greece), Villa (Spain), Benzema and Vieira (France), Chivu (Romania), Ivanschitz (Austria) and Barnetta (Switzerland). The circle formed by the players is 33 meters in diameter. Only the very detailed heads of the players have a height of more than three meters. The total weight of these works of art more than seven tons, but the design does not imply any support or support from the ceiling. The artists that adorned the statue, paid special attention to the small details in the design layout. Total installation of more than 50 people worked for one year.

The second miracle prepared by Adidas especially for UEFA EURO 2008 ™, located in Vienna. This 42-meter high image of the Czech national team goalkeeper Petr Cech, one of the best goalkeepers in the world. Installation itself symbolizes the invincibility of Cech, who stands at the gate in the Premier League club Chelsea FC. The size of the installation is almost equal to the size of a football field. "The fact that Adidas has chosen me for this fantastic project - a great honor for me," he says Petr Cech.

Also in Vienna, and the third is a miracle adidas. The company has created customized design of soccer shoes for each of the 16 participating in the UEFA EURO 2008 ™ teams. Cleats combine the national colors and the details of the countries for which the team played. Layouts these boots on display at the Museum of the Vienna MuseumsQuartier, each layout - the size of the average car.

via # image143355

Tags

See also

New and interesting