And his ears and mouth and the collar

In a survey of public opinion in Japan instant noodles called major Japanese invention of the XX century. Karaoke set for second place, and the CD - only pyatoe.Pervaya instant noodles in China appeared in the XVI century. Cook used heavily fried noodles, which was just enough to reheat the broth and bring to the table. The father of modern instant noodles is the founder of Nissin Food Products Co., Ltd Japanese Momofuku Ando, ​​who organized the world's first production of noodles Chikin Ramen in 1958. In 1971 the company introduced the first Nissin instant noodles in a cup of foam.

LapshaGlavnym hero advertising instant noodles often becomes very noodles and its unique properties allow to use it in the most unexpected situations.

Recall that the focus of an advertising campaign noodle Doshirak sample in 2007 was placed on the "hell and paradise flavor" of the product, and in the television commercial in 2008, we learned that each of us is a fan of instant noodles to eat.

ChelovekChasto protagonists of advertising campaigns instant noodles are noodles that customer property, ie, people.

Slogan: Tamara wants him to think about the future. Keith just want a great big noodles Pot Noodle.

Slogan: Tamara wants to hate myself for that she loved him. Keith just want a great big noodles Pot Noodle.

Slogan: Tamara wants to introduce him to your parents. Keith just want a great big noodles Pot Noodle. Breath-taking ambient-project «Noodleslurper» Hamburg RA Jung von Matt AG for the producer of pasta Mondo Pasta Noodle Manufacturer took silver Clio Awards 2007 in the category < Innovative Media (Innovative Media). Jury bribed an unexpected advertising medium and resemblance spaghetti and mooring, which is very valuable for both ambient advertising format.

ChaynikVse you have to do to make noodles - is to boil a kettle. And for lovers of noodles are ready to go at all.

Fantastic Noodles introduced an advertising campaign under the slogan Pimp My Kettle similar to the popular television reality show on the channel MTV «Pimp My Ride» (in Russian air: "Pimp My Ride»).

There are unexpected approaches.

Slogan: Children never get tired of what they like.

Slogan: Children never get tired of what they like.

The series of prints under the slogan: Do not go to extremes!

The London office of the advertising agency Mother created the first in the history of the advertising industry "branding" a musical for instant noodles Pot Noodle.Prodolzhitelnost show about an hour.

The campaign, developed by the agency Mother London to Pot Noodles, uses funny musical parody of the British advertising instant noodles Pot Noodle.

The famous British brand of instant noodles Pot Noodle has launched a viral video parody of the «Tipping Point» Guinness. Advertising is not as appetizing as it should be advertising to food, but very exciting: it begins a deafening bunch of sleeping in the bar frequenter and ends of course what - glass noodles Pot Noodle.

The video from the agency MOTHER, London, received the bronze medal at the 2007 Cannes Lions Festival, the British miners suddenly find deposits of instant noodles in the mine in Wales. Slogan: Pot Noodle fuel Britain, is not it?

Read also about how to live Russian noodles she comes into the office, in the conservatory, on a fashion show.

via / tv-spot / 2008/01/15/21573 /

Tags

See also

New and interesting