Parables of the main

Instructive tales about how a creative person to light a ray of talent to succeed financially and find inner pokoy.Pritchi and fable - a universal phenomenon in the world folklore and literature. Differing limit acuteness main thought, expression and expressive language, these literary works edifying nature alter the course of time its appearance, but do not lose their relevance.

The Parable of the wipers and Microsoft

Once unemployed came to interview at Microsoft to get a janitor. Human Resources Department to ask him questions, and at the end of the conversation asked to leave email for communication.
- What is email ?! - She meets man. - I do not have a computer and ...
- Then we can not employ you, you do not exist virtually, - he said.
Upset guy in the pocket last $ 100, what to do? And then he comes to mind. He goes to the market to buy a kilo of apples and begins to walk home offer these apples. A few hours later he doubled his capital. Then he bought more apples and successfully sold them.
That day he earned 1,000 rubles and realized that with the income to live. Every morning he went to the market to buy apples and sold them to their homes. So, after a while he bought the car, then opened the company for the delivery of apples, and after a few years, he has owned a chain of grocery stores.
So many years later he decided to insure his life and that of his family. He spoke with an insurance agent, and he finally asked to leave your email. A businessman like many years ago, said:
- Yes, I have no email, and no computer, I do not need it ...
- Can not be! - Surprised agent. - You are rich, you have a business, and even E-mail is not! Just think, no matter what heights you have reached and what would you have become if you had it!
- Yes, I would become a janitor at Microsoft, - said the businessman.

Solution problem

The professor picked up a glass of water, pulled him forward and asked his disciples:
- How much do you think this glass weighs?
The audience whispered excitedly.
- Approximately 200 grams! No, 300 grams, perhaps! Or maybe all the 500! - Were heard answers.
- I really do not know exactly, yet not weighted it. But now it is not necessary. My question is this: what happens if I'm going to keep it in a glass for a few minutes?
- Nothing!
- Really, nothing bad will happen, - said the professor. - What would happen if I tried to keep the glass at arm's length, for example, two hours?
- Your hand starts to hurt.
- And if the whole day?
- Your hand is numb, you will have severe muscle disorder. Maybe even have to go to the hospital - said one of the students.
- How do you think the weight of the glass change the fact that I had the whole day will keep?
- No! - Bewildered student replied.
- And what to do to fix it all?
- Just put the glass on the table! - Cheerfully said one student.
- Exactly! - Cheerfully replied the professor. - So things are all life's difficulties. Think about any problem a few minutes and it will be next to you. Think about it for several hours, and it will start to suck you. If you're going to think the whole day, it paralyzes you. You can think about the problem, but as a rule, it may have no effect. Her "weight" will not decrease. To cope with the problem allows only the action. Solve it or set it aside. It makes no sense to wear my heart heavy stones that paralyze you.

Financial igry

There was an old man. In the evening near his home the children were going to play. The game is always accompanied by loud cries. The old man got sick and one day he invited them to her. He told them how he likes to listen to children's voices, and promised 50 cents each, if they come tomorrow.
The boys came in and played even more fun and louder. The old man had paid them and promised to pay back the following evening. But the next evening, the children received not 50, but 25 cents. On the third evening, the old man paid 15 cents and explained that he had run out of money.
"Think, please, - he said - but you would not have agreed to come back tomorrow and play for 10 cents?" Extremely disappointed kids said that more did not come. Is it worth it for some 10 cents to spend so much effort?

Who's stopping you?

It was a knight in the desert. It has long been his way. Along the way he lost his horse, helmet and armor. There was only a sword. Knight was hungry and thirsty. Suddenly, in the distance, he saw the lake. He gathered all his remaining strength, and went to the water.
But the lake was sitting three-headed dragon. Knight drew his sword and with his last strength began to fight with the monster. Day beat, second beat. Two dragon's head cut off. On the third day the dragon fell exhausted. Nearby fell weary knight, unable to have more legs to stand on and hold the sword.
And then the last effort dragon asked:
- Knight, and you are what he wanted something?
- Water to drink.
- Well, then I would drink ...

Fear neizvestnosti

One person has committed a crime. He was caught and brought to trial before the king. For his act relied death penalty, but the king invited him to choose his destiny: either be hanged or get behind a big scary black steel door. The criminal thought and chose the gallows.
When he threw the noose neck, he suddenly said:
- I was curious: what there is behind the door?
The king smiled:
- You see, a funny thing ... I get all offer this option is selected and all the gallows.
- And the door-then what? I still will not tell anyone - said the culprit, pointing to the loop.
After a pause, the king replied:
- There is freedom. But people are so afraid of the unknown, they prefer her rope ...

Market stoimost

One day a young man came to the Master and said:
- I came to you because I feel so miserable and worthless, that I do not want to live. Everything told that I'm a loser, idiot bungler. I beg you, Master, help me!
Master, glancing at him, hastily replied:
- I'm sorry, but I'm very busy and I can not help you. I've got to settle one very important thing - and, some thought, he added: - But if you agree to help me in my business, I will be happy to help you in your.
- ... With pleasure, Master, - he muttered, bitterly noting that it has once again overshadow.
Master removed from his left pinky ring with a beautiful stone.
- Take a horse and gallop to the marketplace! I've got to sell this ring, to repay a debt. In no case do not settle for less than the price of gold coins!
The young man took the ring, and rode away. Arriving at the market square, he began to offer the ring to traders, and those with interest initially examined his goods. But once they hear about the gold coin, they immediately lost all interest in the ring. Some openly laughed at him, others simply turned away, and only one trader kindly explained to him that a gold coin - is too high a price for a ring and what it can give except that the copper coin, well, at the very least a silver.
Going round the whole market and offering a good ring to hundreds of people, the young man again saddled his horse and came back. Strongly dejected failure, he went to the Master.
- Master, I could not fulfill your order - sadly he said. - In the best case I could get for the ring a couple of silver coins, but not gold! Traders told that the ring is not worth much.
- Yes, it would be nice to know the true value of the ring! Well, who can do it better than a jeweler? Ride-ka to a jeweler, but ask him how much he would propose the ring.
The young man went to a jeweler. He took a long look the ring and finally said:
- Tell the Master that now I can not give him more than 58 gold coins. But if he will give me time, I'll buy a ring for 70, given the urgency of the transaction.
- 70 gold coins ?! - The young man laughed happily, thanked the jeweler and at full speed rushed back.
- Sit down here - said the Master, after listening to a lively story of a young man. - Know, son, that you have and this is the ring. Precious and unique! And you can only assess the true expert. So why do you go through the market, expecting that it will make the first comer?

Internal pokoy

Tired of noisy and hectic city, where all the distractions of meditation and introspection, the man decided to find a quiet, peaceful place. He came into the forest, where there was not a single person, but I could not concentrate because he interfered with the chirping of crickets. He delved further into the forest, but there are very loud singing birds, distracting him from contact with the inner "I". In search of silence man climbed into the cave - it was very quiet, but the sound of water dripping irritated him.
He built himself a small house with soundproofing, locked all the doors and windows, but in silence louder and louder to hear "tick-tock, tick-tock ...". Then he tore the clock with hands and broke them on the wall. He sat down, calmed down, took a deep breath, glad that now something will finally be quiet, but ... "Tuk-tuk, tuk-tuk ..." - his heart pounding in his chest louder and louder.
Moral: all the problems, and their solutions are not somewhere outside, but inside ourselves. It makes no sense to look good where we do not, it makes sense to learn to find a good place where we have ...

Planet kruglaya

A reporter once asked the farmer if he could share the secret of his corn, which year after year won all the competitions in quality. The farmer replied that the secret lies in the fact that it gives the best ears for seeding all of its neighbors.
- Why give away the best grain neighbors, if they are constantly together with you participate in all competitions and are competitors?
- You see, - smiling farmer. - Wind carries pollen from my neighbors' fields on the field, and vice versa. If the neighbors are worse grades than me, soon my crops will deteriorate. And how much each of us to care for their crops - is another matter.
A similar happening in people's lives. Anyone who wants to be successful, must take care of our neighbors and help them achieve success. Because life is better than the people around, the better you yourself. We are all connected in this world.

Ray solntsa

Once the Sun Ray said:
- Every day I'm flying to the Earth and warms all life, but I would warm the heart of man.
- Well, can you give a drop Sunfire man's heart, - allow the sun. - This fire will help a person to become a great creator. Just select the best out of people.
Ray flew to Earth and thought, "How do you know which of the people better?»
Then he heard a sad thought Man: "Nothing is impossible to me. He dreamed of becoming an artist, and became a painter. I fell in love with the girl, and she does not look at me ».
- You've got the talent, youth and skillful hands! - Ray said, and gave the man his fire.
Solar fire broke out in the human heart and caused him to raise his eyes and stretch their shoulders. He took the paint and painted a beautiful bouquet for the beloved. "It's a miracle!" - Happy girl and kissed him. Then the guy painted the house so that the customer was delighted: "I thought you were a painter, and you are a true artist. My home has become a work of art! " And man became a famous artist.
Ray returned to the sun and said apologetically:
- I forgot that it was necessary to find the best of men. I gave the fire to the first person you meet ...
- Do you believe in man - happily responded sun. - A belief and support will make anyone in the creator and will help to overcome any obstacles.

We all karandashi

The kid looks like a grandmother wrote a letter and asked:
- Do you write about me?
Grandma stops writing, smiled and said to her grandson:
- You guessed, I'm writing about you. But it does not matter what I write and what I write. I would like you to be when you grow up, become like this pencil ...
The kid looks at the pencil with curiosity, but did not notice anything special.
- It is exactly the same as all the crayons!
- It all depends on how you look at things. This pencil has five qualities that you need if you want to live a life in harmony with the world.
Firstly: you can be a genius, but should never forget about the existence of a guiding hand. We call this the hand of the Higher force. Trust this power and learn to feel it.
Second: to write, I have to sharpen a pencil. This operation is a little painful for him, but then writes a pencil thin. Therefore, be able to endure the pain, remember that it ennobles you.
Third: if we use a pencil, you can always erase the eraser what you think is wrong. Remember that correct themselves - not always bad. Often this is the only way to stay on the right track.
Fourth: in pencil importance is not a tree, from which it is made, and not its form, and graphite, is inside. So always think about what is happening inside you.
And finally, fifth: the pencil always leaves a trail. Likewise, you leave behind traces of his actions, and therefore Ponder every step.

See also: 29 tips how to create incessantly
25 creative ways to overcome stupor
10 rules of creativity

via www.adme.ru/shkola-reklamista/10-pravil-tvorchestva-292855/

Tags

See also

New and interesting