In Tyumen, painted a giant bookshelf

Art group "Color City" painted the gray building in Tyumen dvore.Strit art school, to our great satisfaction, the country is gaining momentum and weight, there are more impressive facilities, in terms of not conceding world. One of these facilities was established in Tyumen art group "Color of the city." The gray building, with facades in the schoolyard and create in him a very sad situation turned into a bookshelf.

Here is what the project Dmitry Zelenin of "Colors of city»
"For two years I took my children to a prestigious school. Two years in a row I vomited eyes wild discrepancy between the inner world and outer courtyard content gymnasium. September 1, the exhaust, all other holidays line took place against this background.

By the third year, the school already knew exactly what I want and how to do it.

Books - the first thing that came to mind, looking at the wall. No other options of being a "European" street art was not good. The phenomenon, as such, is seen as a clear benefit for the city. Another question - the modern "fashion" content of European street art. Not suitable it to us now.

The book - a symbol. The book - a message. The inscriptions on the spine can not all be from the bulldozer. They must bear the thought. First - Tyumen - my property. Your city, love it, remember it. With mesedzh more ambitious I'd stuck a long time, but saw the other in FB cover - Nikolai Gogol. "You have to love Russia." Better not say.

Omitting the complexity of internal consistency and graters with parents, say the main thing - if you have a good idea, under it there is always the right team.

Sergei Shapoval, Lena Kurash, Dima Danilov, Boris Forgetful. Tyumen artists, who to this day have never written such a scale (200 square meters), never before collected scaffolding and never worked at an altitude of 7, 5 meters. It was mastered in the process ».

A similar object of art for many years there in Kansas City, USA. 24 eight-meter books adorn the facade of City Public Library.

See also: Slaggo, who lives on the sidewalk

In South Korea, graffiti appeared the size of a skyscraper

The best street art in October

via www.adme.ru/hudozhniki-i-art-proekty/luchshij-strit-art-oktyabrya-424155/

Tags

See also

New and interesting