Best Packaging of the Year

The authoritative edition of The Dieline, specializing in packaging, has announced the results of its annual konkursa.Rossiyskie designers from The Bakery got 1st place for packing toilet paper, and our students took the silver for ergonomic wrap sandwich.

In total, The Dieline Awards 1100 works were submitted from 61 countries - a record number. And only 42 packages were awarded prizes. The board of the jury, in addition to the founder of the publication of Andrew Gibbs worked another 11 world-class experts.

The package now also not so simple. It is not enough to make a beautiful box with a cool illustration. Above all valued useful package to facilitate people's lives and makes it more convenient, as well as social responsibility, which captured all communications.

Folding packaging for sandwiches Eat & Go

Student work Olga Hamparian, Diana Gibadullin Alexander Kishchenko, Andronicus runners

Banana jam OOH OOH AH AH!

Peck & Co

Cakes-makarons' lette

a I m project inc

Honey Bzzz

Backbone Creative, Armenia

Bakery The Four Fat Ladies

Matter

The owner of the bakery and women - four charming and cheerful, plump aunt.

Tea Bolu

Curious Design

Ready coffee Koffy

Karim Rashid

Beer Ippon Matsu

Kota Kobayashi

Ippon Matsu is translated as "lonely pine". Charity beer in memory of the only surviving pine trees on the northeast coast of Japan after the tsunami of March 11, 2011. For the Japanese, it has become a symbol of resistance and hope.

Beer Velkopopovicky Kozel

Yurko Gutsulyak, Ukraine

Wines Of The World

Lavernia & Cienfuegos Design

Jubilee Whisky John Walker & Sons

Raison Pure NYC

Vodka Absolut Unique

Family Business

Each of the hundreds of thousands of bottles of Absolute has a unique design.

Toilet paper Oxford

The Bakery, Russian

Covers headphone EarSkinz

Imagemme

"Sleeves" for wine bottles Truett Hurst

Stranger & Stranger

Cufflinks and bolts for clothing HollenWolff

HollenWolff

Set of soaps and shampoos Little Green Bag

Lush

Wireless lamps Philips Hue

FLEX / the INNOVATIONLAB

Spicy sausage Dynamite

M.I.L.K food design & innovation lab

Powerful ris

mousegraphics

Packaging for fresh fish Kefalonia

mousegraphics

Eggs Posh Birds

Springetts Brand Design Consultants

Olive oil My Olive Tree

mousegraphics

Make-up Dino Platz

Crosspoiny New York

Means for washing dishes and hands Method Ocean Plastic

Method

Packaging made from recycled plastic waste, in large numbers floating in the ocean.

Packaging for "an instant" edy

Tomorrow Machine / Innventia

Organic clothing Brokula & Z

Bruketa & Zinic OM

Bank VersaFlow

O-I New Product Development & Innovation

Bank is no different from the usual, until take off your cap. The upper edge of the banks are designed to make it easier to pour, and as little as possible delicious food spilled by or smeared around the edges.

Product Line Not For Sale

Hall

Packing for the fund Not For Sale, helping Amsterdam "captive prostitutes' master, and other professions. For example, to cook a meal for his colleagues.

Jean VL92

Rare Fruits Council

Sunscreens Solcare

Lavernia & Cienfuegos

Aromas Day Of

BAS

Waste SodaStream

fuseproject

BEST OF SHOW

Plaster BANDiful

Vivi Feng and Yu-Ping Chuang

For the first time in the history of the contest grand prize Best Of Show received a student's work. Vivi Feng and Yu-Ping Chuang came up with the bright patches that easily adhere to the wound with just one hand. It is well known that seal the cut on your hand or in a remote location for both hands in the usual patch - that has the problem. And it is strange that no one previously did not think out. Everything is as usual: The concept is simple and "Why I did not guess».

Packed with soul

Best Russian packaging
The Dieline Awards Winners 2012

via www.adme.ru/pack/the-dieline-awards-pokazal-luchshuyu-upakovku-goda-390855/

Tags

See also

New and interesting