Lovely lamb, black cats

The fabulous and infinitely kind world, created by artist Rob Scotton, it is impossible not vlyubitsya.Illyustratsii artist Rob Scotton (Rob Scotton) need no comment. They can be watched without a word as postcards or photos of children, and a smile, feeling the warmth of the soul, and it becomes easy on the heart. Perhaps this is why Rob became an artist and writer of world renown. His debut book about a lamb named Russell, who could not sleep, became a bestseller and won a lot of awards, not only because of interesting content, but also a great positive illustrations made by the author.

Besides adventure cute lamb, Rob Scotton many more amusing picture: a cat named Splat, cheerful cheeful Ladybug, and a series of sculptures of many favorite animals. His characters are bribing their naivete and kindness, so crazy about them as adults and children who buy them in the form of millions tirazhaey postcards, ceramics, textile designs, posters and illustrations.
He himself wrote about himself: "Drawing really interested me since the moment when I finally realized that it is much easier to attract the attention of parents, drawing pencils, instead of poking them in the ribs younger brotherĀ».
In this article Website is the best illustration by Rob Scotton.

Smile and wave - drawings illustrator Heng Swee Lim
Happiness is - touching work of Pascal Campion

via www.adme.ru/hudozhniki-i-art-proekty/schaste-est-511505/

Tags

See also

New and interesting