10 lessons from the life of Confucius

philosophy of the great Chinese thinker focused on moral issues, both personal and from a social point of view. The sage reflected on the correctness of social relationships, justice and equality.

Website brings 10 colorful life lessons based on the philosophy of Confucius:

1. Just keep going

«It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop».
2. Your friends are important

«Do not make friends with someone who is not better than you».
3. For the good you have to pay

«It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. It involves a lot of things in our lives. All good is hard to achieve, and much easier to get something bad ».
4. First, prepare your tools

«Life expectancy depends on the zeal and diligence. The mechanic who wants to improve their work, must first prepare their instruments ».
5. Nothing wrong with that you made a mistake

There is nothing wrong in the fact that you made a mistake, unless you continue to remember it. Do not worry about nothing. Making mistakes - it's not a great crime. Do not let mistakes ruin your day. Do not let negativity take up your thoughts. There is nothing wrong with having committed an error! Celebrate your mistakes! 6. Pay attention to the consequences

«When you're angry, think of the consequences».
7. Make adjustments

«If it is obvious that the goals can not be reached, do not adjust the target, corrective actions».
8. You can learn from each

«If I'm going with two other people, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will imitate the good traits of one of them and fix a different cons ».
9. All or Nothing

«Whatever you do in life, do it with all my heart».

Once Confucius came to visit well-educated lady at the time, and asked him a question:

- Say Confucius why when a woman has a lot of lovers, it is subjected to public contempt, and when a man has a lot of women, it is ok?

Before you answer, Confucius silence made the tea and poured it into the six cups.

- Tell me - he asked her after that - when one pours the tea leaves in the teapot six cups, this is normal?
- Yes, - said the woman.
- Look, - said Confucius - as when one cup poured just six dummies? ...

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting