Gorgeous Coco

Adolescent Gabrielle Chanel, who worked as a salesman in a clothing store provincial, in his spare time liked to sing in a cabaret. Her favorite songs were «Ko Ko Ri Ko» and «Qui qua vu Coco», and for which she was given the nickname - Coco. The famous singer and she could not be - and this is perhaps even better. Indeed, in her face, the world has found the legendary fashion designer, have completely changed the idea of ​​fashion, the role of women in society, who gave us the little black dress and «Chanel № 5».

Website gathered brilliant utterance of this woman with impeccable taste and a sharp mind.

Everything is in our hands, so they can not be omitted. Bad taste has its limits - just good taste endless. In 20 years, you have a person who has given you a nature; in 30 years you have a person who molded your life; and 50 you have the face you deserve. If you want to have something that never had, you have to do things that have never done. It is considered to be a luxury - the opposite of poverty. No luxury - the opposite of vulgarity. Beauty care must begin with the heart and soul, otherwise no makeup will not help.

Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury. Do not waste your time on the wall in the hope of beating to make her door. It is said that women dress for women, that they are inspired by the spirit of competition. It's true. But if in the world there are no more men, they stopped to dress. If you are struck by the beauty of any woman, but you can not remember what she was wearing - so she was dressed perfectly. Age for women is not the most important thing you can be delightful in 20 years, 40 charming and irresistible to stay until the end of his days. If you were born without wings, do not bother them grow.

Beauty We need to be loved men; - and stupidity is that we should love men. In order to be irreplaceable, you must change all the time. Old age does not protect from love, but love protects against aging. I do not know why women need all that there is in men. Because women, among other things, there are men. For the love to pay in installments and for the most part, alas, when love has ended. Fashion has not found recognition of the broad masses, no longer fashion. Genuine happiness is cheap, if at a high cost, then it is a fake. The best thing about love - is engaged in it. Fashion passes - style remains.

There are people who have money, and there are rich people. Beautiful eyes only one who looks at you with affection. Perfume - is invisible, but unforgettable, unsurpassed fashion accessory. It signals the emergence of women and continues to remind her when she left. A woman should dress so it was nice to undress. You will not have a second chance to make a first impression. A woman who does not use make-up, too high opinion of himself. His manner of dress I caused ridicule of others, but that's was the secret of my success. I did not look like everyone else. A woman worries about the future until he gets married. The man is not worried about the future until he gets married. This generosity - when forgive ingratitude.

Restrain yourself when hurt, and did not make a scene when hurt - that's what the ideal woman. Not every woman is born beautiful, but if it does not become so by 30 years - it is simply stupid. The worse case of the girl, the better it should look like. There are no ugly women - are lazy. I do not care what you think of me. I do not think about you at all.

via # image7984010

Tags

See also

New and interesting