30 questions to ask yourself before New Year

New Year's Eve - time to sum up and make plans. But seriously this self-report makes almost no one. We were lazy, no time, and what to do. In fact, the reason is that it is very difficult - to be honest with yourself. This is a job. But to do it is to better understand ourselves, to live consciously and calmer.

To facilitate the task of all of us, Psychologies chose 30 simple (but really serious) questions from the book "My 5 years. 365 questions, 1825 answers. Diary ". Website offers to answer them honestly, be sure to write down the answers, and no one to show. A year later, return them to understand how you have changed, what we have achieved and what has not yet obtained.

The best time of year - it's ... What I was particularly inspired this year? The main news of the year. Hymn of the year. The most important people in my life. What I was given the most difficult? What color was this year? What event this year, I want to remember forever? What's the word I often spoke? My most ridiculous purchase this year. Perhaps I should not have to experiment with ... This year has been a wonderful, because ... What kind of internal problem, I successfully solved? Who I hugged at night? Whose wedding I walked? What is the average salary, I had this year? If I had a conversation that changed everything in my head? What I have started a new business in 2014? If one day I could be a superhero, what would I do? What is your dream? What I consider your greatest achievement? This year to date in one sentence. Last sent me a message. Quote suitable for this year. I have completed all planned for this year? How many new friends I started this year? This helped me this year? Where have I been? What are the things I put off for next year? What I want to achieve in the new year?

Read also What to do in the New Year holidays
As for 1 month to change lives for the better

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/kak-za-1-mesyac-izmenit-zhizn-k-luchshemu-819960/

Tags

See also

New and interesting