That's what comes out when a man takes a decree

• In Sweden, fathers, mothers, and how you can take a leave of child care.
  • The current system allows both parents to stay at home with child in a total of 480 days.
  • Fully, this period can be taken, if at least 60 of them will be used by the Pope, or they simply "burn out».
  • Most men prefer to stay on the job, and only 12% of fathers are resolved to share a vacation with his wife. Website in awe of the Popes, for whom time spent with a child, a much more expensive daily routine.

Johan Ekengord, 38 years old, menedzher

"I started this project during their own holiday after the birth of his son. And it was not easy: all information about child care was only for mothers, nothing for dads - says Johan. - And then I had the idea to document the everyday lives of fathers who do decide on this vacation. " Johan believes it is important that young fathers saw that they could handle the job, there is nothing wrong with that.

Urban North, 32 years old, consultant
    by infrastrukture

Louis Kuhlau, 28 years old, hudozhnik

Kohigoltapeh Samad, 32, inzhener

Ola Larsson, 41, distribyutor

Cheerd fan Vayenburg, 34, an engineer in IKEA

Cheerd fan Vayenburg 16-month leave to care for her son Tim. "At work, at IKEA, I still support this decision, and that's fine. I have deliberately reduced their working hours to spend more time in the first years of your child ».

Andreas Bergström, 39, an officer politsii

Marcus Bergquist, 33, inzhener

Marcus Pranter, 29 years old, the seller vina

Göran Sevelin, 27 years old, student

Göran Sevelin now 10-month leave to care for her daughter Liv. "Now, because of the fact that I'm at home, we have less money, but at the same time I have a lot more time to strengthen the bond between himself and his daughter. This is the most important for our future ».

Jonas Feldt, 31 years old, an administrator at the center
    by trudoustroystvu

Ingemar Olsen, 37 years old, IT-konsultant

Ingemar Olsen now 9-month leave to care for her son Linus. "For me it was an easy decision. Being a good parent - it means, among other things, to deal with routine matters and minor troubles. This decree gives me the opportunity to better understand their children and enjoy the time spent with them ».

Martin Gagner, 35 years old, administrator

Juan Cardenal, 34 years old, a student of industrial dizayna

Michael Vinblad, 35 years old, private predprinimatel

Photo: Johan Bevman
    In material culture

Even more of these Dads:
    This is the best father in the world. And five of his children know it
    Pope 80 level

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-semya/papy-80-urovnya-820510/

Tags

See also

New and interesting