In fact, these roses - funky apple dessert

Cooking - is an art. And when you undertake the cause of love, inspiration and the desire to please their loved ones, produced masterpieces. Such as, for example, a blogger and photographer Manuela, who shared on your page recipe delicious dessert in the form of roses. In all editors Website is already drools.

"Today I would like to show that not have to be a pastry chef to bake their own delicious and beautiful dessert» .

"These beautiful roses delicious - the best proof» .

"If you follow my steps for a recipe, you will see that it is no big deal» .

"All that is necessary - to prepare strips of frozen puff pastry, brush them with apricot jam and put in a series of finely sliced ​​apple» .

Pre-soak the apples in water with lemon slices and warm in the microwave for 3 minutes to become softer.

"Sprinkle cinnamon all (of course, without it ?!) and gently fold» .

"Put in a preheated oven (190 degrees), and after 45 minutes you will get a delicious and aromatic dessert» .

"Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy. I promise, your roses will be as beautiful as my ».

"You will be impressed not only by their appearance, but also delicious, delicate flavor: sweet fragrant apples in a thin crispy puff pastry» .

via vicer.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting