30 wisdoms Cheshire Cat

in our rational world often do not have enough tales of madness and droplets. And no one would know it better than the Cheshire Cat.

Website gathered 25 of the most wise and at the same time the most crazy thoughts of this "guide" for the magical worlds. Quotes are collected from the book L. Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland" Tim Burton's film of the same name, and the computer game American McGee's Alice.

- A serious attitude to anything else in this world is a fatal mistake.
- A life - this is serious?
- Oh, yes, life - this is serious! But not really ... I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours. No matter how you looked, you have to look in the right direction . - But I do not want to get crazy.
- Well, there's nothing you can change - we're all crazy: me and you. The fact is that while you're little, you can see what is invisible to you big. < /
- In our world, everything is possible.
- Correction: in your. In my - all my rules.
When someone's head is in the clouds, someone's heart gets wet. I love crazies: only they understand the world around us, but to them I can find a common language. When the road is a riddle, try to walk at random. Nesis the wind.

Fool called those who choose the hard way. The confidence and recklessness - two sides of the same coin. Look, learn, act. Sometimes the image in the mirror is more real than the object itself. From time to time in its madness, I see glimpses of the talent. stupid em > does not mean uninformed em>. When miracles are nonsense, mind turns to madness. - How do you understand?
- Understand me necessarily. Be sure to love and feed time. It does not matter why a significant became insignificant. So, that's all. Guess riddle: when croquet mallet like a stun gun? The answer is obvious: when you want. - And what kind of sounds out there? - Alice asked.
- Oh, it's wonders - calmly explained the Cheshire Cat.
- And what are they doing there? - I asked the girl.
- As expected, - Cat yawned. - The case. The threats, promises and good intentions - none of this is the action. You have two choices: one will lead you to happiness, the other - to madness. My advice - do not stumble.

- Tell me, please, which way I go from here?
- Where do you want to go? - Said the Cat.
- I do not care ... - said Alice.
- Then, no matter where to go and, - said the Cat.
- Just to get somewhere - explained Alice.
- Anywhere you are sure to do, - said the Cat. - It should be just long enough to go. Some do not see a way out, even if they find. Others are simply looking for. Talk about the bloodshed at the table spoil my appetite. Pick up everything you find useful. In addition to the indifference and ignorance. And then you can be, will survive. Who says there's nothing better to calm the nerves than a cup of tea, I do not actually tried this tea. It's like a shot of adrenaline straight to the heart. If the Cheshire Cat smiles, then it is someone who needs it. - Where can I find someone normal?
- Nowhere - said the Cat - normal does not happen. After all so different and dissimilar. And this, in my opinion, okay.

See also: Rules of Life Alice

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-pisateli/pravila-zhizni-alisy-582255/

Tags

See also

New and interesting