This guy is very annoying junk. And that's what he did ...

Dutchman Tommy Klein, an amateur to ride a bicycle, one was disappointed with the state of the city's waterfront. A huge amount of garbage no one even going to clean up. The young man has solved this problem in its own way: each morning he woke up 30 minutes early to fill garbage bag one. Tommy put the photo on Facebook, and harvesting was assisted 180 people.

Here is his story.

- Every day I ride a bike. I like this place, except for the garbage: the entire beach is dirty trash that was left on a picnic.

One day I was so tired to look at it that planned to solve the problem.

It took me 30 minutes to collect 1 garbage bag.

1 bag but did not solve the problem. Then I promised myself that I would collect 1 bag every day.

For the week were collected 20 bags of garbage and a portion of the embankment greatly changed.

I told your friends to Facebook, they told her - found 180 inhabitants of our city, who decided to help me make the waterfront clean.

I just told them, "It takes only 30 minutes, and you'll be surprised how good you will be at the heart after work. Because it is very important ».

This is the last bag of garbage.

I would like to convey to all the simple idea that even one bag of garbage a day can help.

When the land was cleared, this bird has equipped itself a nest here.

Friends, let's take an example with this guy. He did everything right! You have to start with yourself, do not litter, do not wait when will be removed. Everyone knows about the dirt on the streets, in the parks, the forest and on the banks of reservoirs. This guy - a real good fellow!

via # image15364910

Tags

See also

New and interesting