11 tips in difficult times by Joseph Brodsky

hardly be called optimistic outlook Joseph Brodsky, however, a great poet, philosopher and provocateur was well aware that difficult situations in life can and must be fought.

< Website I have collected excerpts from lectures, interviews and works of the writer, which will help in a difficult moment to return to the light.

live a simple Losing independence a lot worse than losing innocence. What would be repugnant nor was your position, try not to blame external forces Try not to pay attention to those who try to make your life miserable The most reliable defense against evil is extreme individualism , originality of thought, bizarre, even - if you want - eccentricity. That is something that is impossible to fake, to play, to imitate; that can not afford even a hardened crooks. Loneliness teaches the essence of things, because they are too lonely. In life, in his behavior, I always proceeded from the fact: as it turns out - and it turns out only rightness - goodness. from evil, anger, hatred - let called righteous - no one wins. The conditions of existence are too heavy to be more complicated. I know from my own experience that the less information your brain receives, the stronger imagination works

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting