This put a child more than 60 years

Recently, subscribers will LiveJournal Dasha Bulycheva posted photos found heirloom, from which all editors Website came in admiration. It is about a box with treasures collected by the father of the girl in the 40s of the last century. All items are unique, interesting, and represent, as we consider of great value for the modern generation.

"I think in a box - are the real treasure, I just did not have the words, I stared at them," - says Daria.

"Even the Pope returned to his childhood photos for the first time and it was amazing to see this boy from the 40s».

"Almost everything is in the box, made by the hands. For example, it is such a plump book in half the size of a palm. Dad still weaves Diary ».

"When my father wrote it, it looked like this. Here he was years 15-16 ».

"From childhood he painted pictures. What letters! »

"And I cut out of wood miniatures».

"Of course, it was not without a cigarette box. What a beautiful packaging were then, not now! »

"Wings of the frozen birds».

"The sea, the sky and the earth».

"A tiny book in French, found second-hand bookshops».

"Some foreign pictures from the Bible. Dad was born in 1936, grew up in a family of Soviet engineer - surprisingly, attracted him since childhood religion and philosophy. And art (but it is certainly not so surprising) ».

"And this little book with the secret letters dad wrote in 10-11 years».

"That's the boy».

"From the picture, of course, much becomes clear».

"Like many of the boys at the time, gathered a collection of minerals».

"And the last, the most mysterious copy of the treasure».

"In my opinion, a wonderful treasure!»

via dasha-boo.livejournal.com/280215.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting