12 solar stories of childhood

a child, everything is different: the trees above, brighter colors, and each day more interesting last. And most importantly - constantly there any events that remain in memory for a long time. Sometimes, even a lifetime.

For anyone who remembers the funny and touching moments of his childhood, Website gathered this post.

I was 7 years old: "Hurrah! Finally we go with my grandmother to the country! »
14 years: "We got the beds with their ancestors!»
I'm 20, "I think my grandmother went crazy, all day tearing the grass would be okay in the beds, and the grass along the fence who prevented?»
I'm 25, "Dacha needed only for barbecue».
35: "And if I did not sow radishes?»
45: "All the beds in the garden».
60: "Something fence overgrown with grass, weeding is necessary».
78: "I drag the heavy backpack on a summer residence, children-grandchildren will not help, they say it is not necessary to plant anything, all buy. Only the great-grandson happy - it 7 years old, and he is happy that the summer is over and we're going to the cottage. Life goes on ».

In kindergarten I always drove the pope. And once the winter road to Sadiku all icy. After several unsuccessful attempts to climb it, the two stood on all fours - and go! Had time to time, I breakfast, and Dad to work. He was my professor.

I remember.
We went with his grandfather as a child on his apiary in the taiga. On the "Ural" with a cradle, with a breeze. Grandma gave us a three-liter jar of milk and delicious rustic bread. Here we traveled there, put the milk in a mountain stream to be lost. And they ate svezhenakachanny honey dipping bread into it, drank milk. It was unforgettable.

Today, eating "sandwich" of two pechenyushek classic "Jubilee" and the oil layer between them ... Mm-m, the taste of childhood! Tomorrow run to the store for condensed milk, I realized that very missed! And like chocolate sausage making. Of course, if you know what I mean. :)

5 years I was sure that Dad came home from work bored watching TV. So I went to my room and hammer crushes their toys, then carried their dad, and he was repairing. Dad is happy, I think.

My grandmother worked in the garage on request and often took me with him to work. Once she did not watch me, and when I found on the territory of the garage - I stood at a healthy piece of slightly melted resin near the barrels of gold particles and actively to rub it in her hair.
Goldilocks, fucking ...
P.S. Although I was repeatedly washed, I then somewhere else for a week gold dust left, like a fairy.

I remember as a child my mother would say, "And what if all will walk in torn pants, so you too will go?»
I do not know who started it. But it worked.

One winter we were trying to catch up with friends at the bar. All in fur coats and mittens hanging out there like dogs, but I managed to catch up almost to the chin. And then someone asked whether at least slightly tongue to touch the horizontal bar. Yes, I was not very smart kid ...

I remember when I was the class of the 5th, the next morning, parents woke me up at school, and my question is: "Can I now do not go to school?" (I think, it is constantly asking each child) Dad thought for a moment and said: "It is possible, only if you now quickly will dress, eat and zastelesh bed».
I believe, happily ever made and learned that today, April 1 and I still have 30 minutes before going to school.

As a child, when I was sent to a large list to the store and I forgot to buy something, I was sent there again. Because I did not think that the saleswoman that I am forgetful fool, wrenched his jacket inside out, brushed on the other side, he changed the expression on his face and spoke in a low voice that she did not recognize me. I was a master of secrecy.

Once, as a child, I heard that if a cat is curled up - it's to bad weather.
Aha, I thought, so here is who is to blame! And turns sleeping cats. By good weather.

I can not believe that as a child I thought that the people of my current age - adults ...

Photos on the preview Elena Karneeva

via www.karneeva.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting