9 stories that will bring faith in humanity

People are fickle sometimes nervous and irritable, sometimes strict and unsociable, but often endlessly kind and helpful. And we in the Website value the most. That such kindness, that's such a big heart, and here are the extraordinary things ordinary people.

«I'm going home in the morning. At the entrance of the announcement: "Dear neighbors! Today, approximately at 9:20 at the entrance doors were lost 120 rubles. If someone found, store, please, in the square. 76 Antonina Petrovna. Pension - 2640 rubles. " I put 120 rubles, climb, calling. Opens grandmother in an apron. Only I saw me holding out money just to cuddle, to lament and tears of happiness. And he said: "I went for the meal, came back and took out the keys at the door - the money, probably, and uttered." But! Money flatly refused to take! It was found a couple of hours I have six (!!!) "found" Babulin money! People, I love you for what you are! » « Somehow grandmother saw on the street, which sold just a single flower room - violet. So sorry for her, I paid 10 times more expensive than it requested. She tearfully: "I ran to the store, I - my grandfather buy sausage." Flower brought home the next morning, he bloomed ». « I never considered myself a pretty even. Recently, my fiance forgot "Disconnected" after our telephone conversation. And I heard him telling me roommate. What I am today, and how beautiful it all pale next to me. And how much he loves me. What is really here - I roared. The first time felt beautiful ». « My friend and I were at the mall, and won by a soft toy in the advertising quiz. We went and saw the retarded boy with his father and gave him a toy. He said: "Thank you." His father nearly cried. It turns out that the boy had not spoken for several months ». « A few months ago I was diagnosed with alopecia. After treatment, I lost all her hair. It was terrible to imagine how I would go to school and everyone would stare at me. But on the first day, when I was going to go to school, at home waiting for me ten of my friends - all with fully shaved heads. Two of them - the girl ... » « I work in a fast food restaurant. This morning a man walked up to the counter and said: "For me there is a girl, I do not know her. But I would like to pay for her coffee. Give her a good day. " This girl is very surprised at first ... and then did the same for the next in line for her man. And so 5 times in a row! » « recently returned from the institute and near the metro station "Avtozavodskaya" saw war veteran. He sat next to the plate, which were medals and orders ... His reward that he earned in the war. He sold them to buy at least some food. I walked over, pulled out all the contents of the purse and gave it to him with the words: "Take all my money, but do not sell our honor and valor for pennies to people who do not deserve ..." He broke down in tears, took the money, collected orders in hand and kissed them and then quietly said through tears: "Thank you, my daughter." At such moments, it seems to me that I could change the world. They give me hope ». « On the eve of my birthday 9-year-old sister all day running around with glowing eyes, so wanted to give me a gift. The next morning, I, as always, went to wake her for school. And he said: "You can already give me the Present." Even before he could open his eyes, she reached out and hugged me with those handles. Then he climbed under the pillow and pulled out an envelope with the inscription: "To my dear brother for his birthday!". Having opened, I found a $ 10 bill in two denominations of $ 100, a bill of 50 rubles. It was absolutely all her money. I hugged her and lay so long that she could not see my tears ». « For a long time there was a thunderstorm, as it is today. At work, they said that someone wipes about my car. I rushed out into the street. Everything was still except the sunroof: someone pushed him tightly that the machine was not damaged in bad weather ».

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting