20 strong quotes Nick Vuychich that infect lust for life

He was born with a rare disease - without arms or legs. Nick Vujcic long learned to be happy no matter what. And he succeeded. Today, his courage gives hope to others - not just like him, but also quite healthy people.

Website gathered a few of his statements from the book "Life Without Limits". This man has a story to tell about the faith in their own strength.

Become a friend when you need a friend. Give hope, when we ourselves need it. If no one opens, immediately knock a few doors. All we can find in each other something bad or imperfect. But I prefer to look for nuggets of gold. Behave so that their own actions have inspired and inspiring. We should not live in the expectation that happiness will come when we will achieve the target, or purchase a thing. Happiness be with us constantly, and to achieve this, you need to live in harmony - spiritual, psychological, emotional and physical. You have to understand that once the answers sometimes impossible. When you are not willing to accept myself, even less willing to accept other people. The world has many problems that I have not touched. I am sure that my life is a thousand times easier than the lives of many people. I learned very early on that asking for help is possible and necessary. Average your body or not, but there are things that can not be overcome alone. Try to look at the end of his life, and then begin to live so that, once at this point, nothing to regret.

Nick Vujcic and his son James Kiyoshi Vujcic.

Love does not care about what you can and what can not, who we are and who can not be. True love looks straight into the heart! When faced with any difficulty finding them pure joy. Consider the attitude of the world remote control. If the program you are watching, you do not like, you just grab the remote and the TV switch to another program. So it is with the attitude towards life: when you are satisfied with the results, change the approach, regardless of what problem you are facing. Those who considers himself a loser - it is people who do not understand how close to success are as laid down arms and surrendered. Perfect appearance does not mean anything if the soul is broken. It is not necessary to conceive ambitious projects to sow good seeds. Even small things can mean a lot to someone else. One of the greatest joys of life - to be a part of something larger than your own life and personal experiences. In a stressful situation, feeling the impossibility to gather strength, it is important to separate what happened to you, what is going on inside you. Life can be good, if we choose it. I used to ask, why me? Why did this happen to me? But now I say: why not me? Another day - another opportunity! Photo source on preview: healthylivingmagazine

See also 13 things to keep in mind when life hits you in the head
12 vital laws Grace
17 Tips to increase productivity

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/17-sovetov-dlya-povysheniya-produktivnosti-984360/

Tags

See also

New and interesting