Father and daughter recreated the wedding photos after my mother's death

Ben Ali and Naneri married in 2009 and made a series of wedding pictures in their new home. But their happiness was short-lived - Ali died of lung cancer in 2011, leaving a daughter and her husband. Two years later, the family decided to sell the house and move to another place, and at parting with her daughter Olivia, Ben wanted to recreate the wedding photos in the memory of my mother.

"I would not want people to see in these photos, pain and loss, and although I'm still worried about his wife's death, my story is not about that - so we wanted to tell the story of love" - ​​says Ben.

Editorial Website wants to show you the story of life and love after death, which empathize with thousands of people around the world.

Photo on the left was made in 2009, the right - Ben and Olivia at the same place in 2013.

These photos will be reminded Olivia of the house where her life began. Ben wanted his little daughter remembered the place where life began her family.

"The memory of Ali does not live in the house, it is in our hearts," - says Ben.

While doing photography, Olivia found the mother's curlers and sat down to play. This photo frame is reminded about the preparation for the wedding.

Photographer Melanie was older sister Ali - because the family wants to remember only the good things that happened in the past.

This glass angel, Olivia calls her mother.

During the photo shoot, Olivia found a white feather, which appeared out of nowhere - the sister of Ali believes that this girl's mother gives her a sign.

Ben plays the ukulele for the daughter Stevie Wonder song that was played at the wedding.

"Whatever happens in our lives, Olivia will know that there is a place where I was the happiest man in the world, though not for long," - says Ben.

See also:

I love my wife. My wife died.
Farewell photo
The first day my mother

via www.adme.ru/fotograf/pervyj-den-s-mamoj-600455/

Tags

See also

New and interesting