20 facts that we did not know, but the way it is

The more you learn, the more you realize how much more to learn ... However, the facts of this collection more fun than a very scientific. Editorial assured: a little irony never hurt! < 1. The physicist who studies atoms - a bunch of atoms, which studies itself.

2. in the month, which starts on Sunday, is sure to be Friday the 13th.

3. We eat pizza and pies from the inside out.

4. Space is not empty and lifeless - in fact, it contains in general all.

5. Our stomachs are perceived as any potatoes mashed.

6. In Hawaii, surfing is included in the school curriculum.

7. If the human eye was a camera, it would have about 576 megapixels.

8. At the age of 6-7 months, the child can breathe and swallow at the same time. Adults can not do this.

9. Summer on Neptune lasts 40 years, but the temperature there is -200 degrees Celsius.

10. The mysterious signals that took the telescope in Australia, and that haunted astronomers for 17 years, was making their microwave.

11. If you live 70 years, then 10 years will live on Mondays.

12. The Earth is smoother than a bowling ball. High mountains and deep ocean trenches make up only 1/5000 the Earth's circumference.

13. The ozone hole is reduced.

14. Of all the creatures on Earth once a person pays money to live.

15. «Goosebumps', which begin to run on the skin while listening to good songs - the result of the release of dopamine in anticipation of the climax of the composition.

16. The highest in the world is Angel Falls in Venezuela. Its total height - 54 meters of 1 kilometer.

17. In Sweden, students pay $ 187 for something that they attend school.

18. In 1962, an epidemic occurred in Tanzania laughter. She has covered more than 1,000 people, and it lasted about 18 months.

19. If you suspect that someone is secretly watching you, yawn. If he really looks the same zevnёt.

20. The game "Tetris" is the end.

via www.fresher.ru/2015/05/23/24-fakta-o-kotoryx-my-i-ne-podozrevali-no-vse-tak-i-est/

Tags

See also

New and interesting