20 things a girl should be able to

Girls, your turn - read, ticked off and feel great. And if you thought that some of the items in the two lists are the same - you do not seem to. Some requirements are universal.

Cooking

And not only sacred archetypal soup and meatballs for a loved one, but in general. From fast food to get fat from restaurants poorer.

Survive alone

The girl, who in the presence of men can not open a jar of pashtetikom - it's cute, and even touching. Girl, which in principle can not open a jar, pay zhirovochku, Park mashinochku and call sluzhbochku podderzhechki provayderika - a clinic and a shame.

Survive without makeup

There are instances in which the campaign is not shy to crawl out of the tent in the morning without a primer tonalnika and false eyelashes. But in fact she should be able to look amazing with make-apom and at least very good - with a naked face. And do not be ashamed of it.

* Engage se som happy

Ce * s - no pie with shelves for someone's good behavior and there is no hard conjugal duty. And I do not think that's your indifferent face in bed turns you into an unapproachable goddess. It turns you into a log.

Well it turns out the pictures

God gave you a mirror so that you spun in front of him successful and memorable camera angles, rather than wiping out acne. Learn to be nice in the pictures and do not make trouble with friends on "Oh, remove the picture, I'm on it like a seal!ยป.

Do not play in the silences

The game "Guess what I'm offended" - the lot of tenth grade. Adults who do not express dissatisfaction stremayutsya aloud.

Accept compliments

Just do not have affectations - "It's so light falls and the planet as there are, but in general I'm terrible as a mortal sin." Gave you a compliment - you take it, but do not elicit additional portion

Safe

In any case, hint - the method of "maybe" and "we are all once" do not work.

Call first

21 in the yard, Ale. Even Pushkin Tatiana was resolute.

Asking forgiveness

Girl-fellow knows how to recognize their doorsteps. Girl-pickle why she is waiting for an apology for them.

Silence

Unstoppable stream of consciousness quickly washes interest, sympathy and patience of others.

Keep secrets

Especially strangers.

Choose shoes

There is nothing sadder diva heels, which is limping like a wounded crane and whining at every step. Believe me, in this situation, the length of your feet will all poboku.

Laugh at yourself

Feral seriousness out of fashion even in the nineteenth century. With the girls, who can not otkusatsya fun of teasing, somehow even afraid to talk. You joke to them and they to you - a subpoena for insulting the feelings.

Entertained one person

Drama, Art, circle on the photo, and the gym hunting and Central Park, and on a tour of the savanna astride a giraffe. Anything, but do not turn into a sad monument to loneliness.

Forgive

But mind you, to be honest, without a stone in his bosom. Just say the magic word "Passed" really pass, citizeness not linger.

To be able to mix cocktails

Oh, learn to sculpt something interesting "screwdriver" and rum and Coke.

Count money

Yes, that's the funny colored pieces of paper, which you spit ATM. Most people are quite able to live on their paycheck to paycheck without running into the pocket of the unholy hand of a parent or boyfriend, but not falling into heresy pettiness.

Know your limits

Just one glass of dry separates from the charming Laughs buhoy vdrabadan heifers. Your task - to learn how to determine what kind.

Saying "no"

But only in those cases where you do not want to say "yes."

Tags

See also

New and interesting