After the amputation of his tattoo acquired a new meaning. But such trifles can not break a real man!

The port city Liverpool - one of the most famous towns in the UK. He became famous for the legendary group The Beatles, developed industrial infrastructure and the eponymous football club. Today's story is just a little above affects a sports team. All real football fans know that fans of "Liverpool", who are going to the stadium, "Anfield" Extremely sing a song «You'll never walk alone» («You'll never be alone"). The name of this work has long been one of the symbols of the club, and even placed his emblem.

What I thought of all this? The fact that the hero of our history, a British marine named Andy Grant, a big fan of the football club. The guy even made his leg tattooed with the symbol of the club - the bird and the inscription Layverbёrd You'll never walk alone.

When Andy was 20 years old, he was sent to Afghanistan, where the guy with his best friend was blown up by a mine. As a result, Andy had a leg amputated, while others, unfortunately, died. After surgery, tattoo Andy slightly modified. From the former have only the inscription You'll never walk (You'll never walk).

But the guy did not become discouraged and give this "prophecy" of any importance. He learned to walk with a prosthesis and even run. Now Andy 26 years, he has repeatedly won different competitions for Paralympians. Himself guy says: « I run 10 kilometers in 40 minutes. It is 2 minutes slower than the record for legged athletes. I have a new goal! And to his tattoo I treat with humor and regularly use it in a variety of lectures by soldiers and disabled people i> ».

As you can see, in any situation do not despair and take some signs of destiny to heart. Finally we wish Andy further success in life. Such stories should inspire many people as possible, so sharing this material with your friends!

www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/31153964/marines-tattoo-reads-youll-never-walk-after-amputation

Tags

See also

New and interesting