A woman who did not smile 40 years for fear of wrinkles

Not life and sheer fun While many women do expensive plastic surgery to get rid of wrinkles, the woman decided to nip in the bud the problem - just stopped laughing. Believe it or not, but the 50-year-old Tess Christian claims that she was not smiling and laughing the last 40 years!

Although Tess like and have a sense of humor, she made this decision consciously. Even when her daughter was born, Tess tried not to smile. And all in order to look young. And it seems that this method really worked.

"I do not have wrinkles, because I keep under control the muscles of his face - said Tess. - All interests, not pricked I Botox, but I did not. It is because I have not smiled since childhood, my face looks younger. I was rewarded for his loyalty to this idea - I do not have any wrinkles on the face ».

Many criticize Tess, accused her of being stupid. But she was indifferent to these comments, saying that her method of "natural than Botox, and more effective than any expensive face cream».

Interestingly, not only Tess resorted to such tricks, but also celebrities. Kim Kardashian, for example, also stated that tries not to laugh and smile, so as not to appear wrinkles. Even some experts believe it is productive manner.

"This is an effective method of anti-aging, - says dermatologist Nick Lowe. - When we smile, forehead and around the eyes appear creases, resulting in the appearance of wrinkles as the muscles in your face tightly connected to the subcutaneous tissue. If you train your muscles, you can reduce the appearance of wrinkles ».

"I know that for sure, because the expense of Botox reduces muscular activity. Do not smile - is the home version of Botox, but, in my opinion, it is necessary to have a strong spirit to always observe this rule, not to mention that it might bother others. Your children, for example, can be completely disoriented ».

Perhaps it's insanely difficult - not to laugh in a funny situation or hearing a funny joke. But Tess is not hard. She went into a strict Catholic school, where the nuns are not too welcome when the children were smiling, and Tess soon learned to grin rather than smiling.

Tess grew up and realized that a serious view of her face. "If I smile, my cheeks would like a hamster cheek, and I would look ridiculous. Do not throw me started inspired Hollywood celebrities such as Marlene Dietrich, who never smiled, and I liked what she was charming. I have learned to control the facial expressions. If I hear something funny, something slightly raised her mouth corners. I even learned to laugh in itself, such as when watching a comedy. For friends it was not a problem ».

Some psychologists say that if you do not smile, it can affect the mental health of a person. "When you smile, your body produces endorphins, known as the hormone of happiness, from which you will become a good" - says a London psychologist Amanda Hills. But Tess is not concerned about it: she is happy, while the majority of her friends already have wrinkles.

Her daughter, Stevie, who is now 24 years old, calmly accepts the fact that my mother refused to smile. "Unlike me, she has a charming smile, from which, of course, I would never want to get rid of, - says Tess. - Stevie knows that my sullen expression does not mean that I hate to be in her company ».

I bet Tess will never judge people by their facial expressions.

via www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2935632/Meet-woman-says-hasn-t-smiled-40-years-doesn-t-wrinkles.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting