5 things you can learn only a step away from death

The history of a man who visited on the verge of smertiMoya job was to inspect the building and ensure that fire sprinklers are not obsolete, not broken and filled with flames restraining agents. In April 2013, checking the church in the same city, I was on the 10-meter height. There have been no decking and floors, a steel beam. It was pitch dark, and one of the reflected beam from the beam of my flashlight was enough to disorient me and make fall.

1. How you fall, just as important, somehow, to what height you padaeteYa was in freefall for about a second and a half. In the fall of 10-meter height, you are almost guaranteed to die of a stroke. But the way you fall, too, is very important for your life. Concrete - a very hard surface, but I was lucky that I fell down the legs. My mind at the time of the fall has been extremely clear. I fell to the stage with musical instruments of church groups in a few millimeters from the drum. A little more and I would have pierced parts of the installation. But I survived.

2. On the verge of life and death, you can be in full soznaniiVmesto to go towards the bright white light, after the fall, I was fully conscious. There was only a pain, so much pain, how much the human body can withstand. Then it turns into something else - something inexplicably worse than unbearable pain.

Do you want to know what I felt on the verge of life and death? There was a feeling that I run into very unpleasant story of his life. I envy people who have experienced clinical death and say they have seen angels, famous actors or something that awaits us in the afterlife. These people were unconscious. And I was just a wall of terrible pain.

Even in the ambulance, I was awake and heard the doctor say, "I have never seen such damage. I do not think this guy will survive. " At this moment I opened one eye and said, "Hey, I'm still alive." Fire, who was riding with us, the doctor said: "Always speak as if the patient can hear you. Give him a reason to fight. " All the rest of the way, I tried to convince them that they should take to their work of my son in law. All the features you need to use to their advantage, right?

3. Even a simple accident can lead to strange travmamMozhno think that direct injury after falling on a flat surface would be relatively easy to cure. But because of the many ways that can be broken bones and other internal organs are damaged, all the damage is always very different. None of the doctors working on me, never seen such injuries, like me, in spite of long-standing practice. My spine was oddly compressed and broken legs did not respond at all classification. The hospital, which brought mnya, specialized in victims of falls and accidents, but the majority of their patients had normal injury. They had no idea what to do with me.

4. Large doses of painkillers cause gallyutsinatsiiMne done a lot of complex operations, and doctors were able to "fix" me. Obviously, I was given a horse a dose of painkillers. If you take them only for minor injuries and in lower doses, it probably does not know about the hallucinations that they cause.

My roommate was under the influence of drugs containing the drug. I saw a small little creatures coming and going from the building outside my window, and the poor guy was shouting that he was being followed the CIA, and worked out an escape plan. So much so that I called the nurse and told her that my neighbor needed psychiatric help. To which she replied that I was in the room alone. When I did not believe her, she showed me the record with cameras, which I spoke to an empty bed.

5. You will never recover completely, but you can get used to these hallucinations etomuPosle I reduced the dose of painkiller. And, of course, my pain came back with a bang. But then it was a welcome relief! No, the pain did not go anywhere. This is not a Disney movie. Just like everything else, the constant torment become habitual. Pain becomes a part of everyday life. I fell asleep and woke up with a throbbing pain, and I had it seemed perfectly normal. Later I suffered another surgery, I was once again appointed a large dose of painkillers, and the absence of pain seemed wrong to me. It was so alarming that a dose reduction and return of the pain was a kind of relief. Eventually I stopped prescribing painkillers. Still, the pain did not go away completely - you will never be able to fully recover from such injuries. But taking pain medications for the rest of life can develop into drug addiction. This has its pluses: my pain threshold has increased significantly. But to repeat this experience I would not want to.

via www.cracked.com/article_22114_5-brutal-realities-suffering-near-death-injury_p2.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting