These predators: the family, which is already 17 years eating only meat

Eat pravilnoBolshinstvo nutritionists argue that a balanced diet is important for a long and healthy life, but the family Anderson - a proof that their theories do not apply at all. For almost two decades, they almost do not eat carbohydrates, and their entire diet consists of meat. They claim that meat food made them healthy, happy and strong.

all started in the mid-1990s, when Joe Anderson experimented with diets high in protein. And when in 1998 his wife Charlene was diagnosed with Lyme disease, it appears that the only food she could eat without serious reactions - is red meat.

"It surprised us: fatty red meat, the one that demonized the entire community of people who lead a healthy lifestyle, it gave her strength" - Joe said in a recent interview with a popular website dedicated to the carbohydrate-free diets.

Faced with this information, Joe and Charlene spent the next several years, studying books and articles on the basics of meat-based diet, which encourages the consumption of fatty red meat. They tried to understand what benefits they can bring such an extreme diet. Eventually Joe and Charlene were convinced of the benefits of meat-based diet and fully switched only on meat.

When the family first moved to a carbohydrate-free diet, said Joe, they used not only to meat products, their diet also included eggs, cheese and whey.

Joe and Charlene were eating different kinds of meat, fish, bacon. But soon we began to notice that he had never felt so good as after eating beef.

"The more we ate the beef, the less we would like other meat - explained Joe. - I noticed that the use of eggs and dairy products leads to frequent headaches, nasal congestion and swelling around the eyes ».

Currently, 57-year-old Joe and 42-year-old Charlene, along with their children, 10-year-old Charlie and the 8-year-old George, eat a large portion of meat every night. It beef, preferably steak. They buy their butcher fatty steaks, for the preparation of which there is no need to add oil or fat.

Joe consumes about two to three pounds of beef (a little less than one - half a kilogram), while Charlene and boys eat one to two pounds (400-800 grams). "We all eat until nafarshiruemsya meat, literally, - said Joe. - Thanksgiving for the full program. Every evening - a holiday belly! »

"In the beginning we were eating meat from animals that have been solely on grazing, - said Joe - until we realized that we feel better after eating fatty meat. Farewell, frozen bricks too lean beef, goodbye, cramps and spasms, goodbye, sleepless nights! »

Joe Anderson also said that they do not drink anything but water and salt foods because salt makes them face puffy. They did not even use the spices for cooking meat and do not take any food supplements. The list of their shopping at the grocery store only one line, and that's the beef! But their grocery bills surprisingly large - from 1000 to 1750 dollars a month - because beef is not cheap.

Interestingly, Anderson's children are very well adapted to the unusual diet. Joe said that the two boys grew up on meat and switched to it as soon as they began to eat solid food. But if they are curious in relation to other types of products, we do not approve of:

"Around the age of 4 years old boy went through that phase when they are interested in other products. I told them that they buy what they want - just let me know give. And let's see how they will feel after consuming these products ».

"The boys tried to try different foods, but a little bit. They still do it sometimes, and then feel pretty lousy! It built a deterrent! Sit on a carbohydrate-free diet for 4-5 years, and then eat a piece of cake! Haha! »

Joe told me that of all other products which have tried his children, the most devastating for their "family idyll" were chocolates and candies. "This is the worst food I mean terrible children's tantrums. And fruit! Apples once and raspberries in another turned them into little monsters. The complete opposite of their usual behavior! »

People are wary of a carbohydrate-free diet, just try Joe advises: "You should not have a chronic disease or are overweight, - he says. - Also, do not complicate diet! When you are hungry - eat meat when thirsty - drink water. This way of eating will give you the necessary energy. My body and mind are more active at 56 years old than when I was 20 ».

"My favorite food - a good steak," - said 10-year-old Charlie, and George added: "It makes our lives better».

via www.odditycentral.com/foods/true-carnivores-this-family-has-eaten-nothing-but-meat-for-the-last-17-years.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting