7 SCF-facts about the world's most smelly men

The site says: The seven great men are not washed and smelled like a sock two weeks in which to store herring, but it did not stop them forever go down in history! 1. Ludwig van Bethoven

The composer never took a bath, and in response to the indignant cries of others, holding his nose with your fingers, replied that he was afraid of poisoning - tadadadam - lead, used to make pipes. And he added: "Yes, I have no paranoia!" When Beethoven was sleeping, friends sneak into his house and secretly washed his clothes. It is hoped that the wash water are not taken from lead pipes.

2. Mao Tszedun

The inventor of Maoism never washed and brushed his teeth, explaining that the Tigers will never wash or brush their teeth - and it was hard to argue. (Although we are here now to check - on a horoscope Mao was the Serpent). Even elderly Mao specially authorized people wiped with warm wet towels - both still in the nature of all thought!

3. Charles Howard, 11th Duke of Norfolk

Aristocrat sibaritstvoval how could the Duke used to eat a few steaks in one sitting and never abused his body with soap and water. However, the servants get the hand to wash their "Dirty Duke" (secular nickname Norfolk), when he fell asleep after drinking wine.

4. Henry IV, King of Frantsii

"Good" king famous for his saying, "I want to have my every citizen on Sunday was on the table chicken in the pot." Perhaps even he once said, "I do not want to wash and will not stop following me!" - But this history is silent. Henry did not receive wash his royal attention, and this affects the smell of the king. According to the court to legend, when the royal bride Marie de Medici first met nose to nose with his betrothed, she fainted from his bright male charisma. That is the smell of.

5. Frederick II the Great, king of Prussii

As is known geniuses and madmen will allow many - fortunately for Frederick, and he was so, and others. Increase the territory of Prussia doubled Frederick with a sense of accomplishment went to rest in the favorite palace of Sanssouci. He retired from the Army IG, who had royal permission to shit where they want - clean up after them servants forbidden. Particularly meticulous researchers argue that in some halls of the palace sewage dogs reach in height 20 cm. Old Fritz also skimped hygiene: when he died, and the servants began for the procedure changing body, they discovered that the shirt on the back of the king rotted from sweat.

6. Howard Hyuz

The eccentric billionaire and aviation pioneer was a double standard in matters of health, especially in the last years of his life. On the one hand, Hughes demanded that all items submitted to it were wrapped in several layers of Kleenex tissues and to his servants regularly washed. On the other hand, he just washed his hands and cut his hair and nails for months. On the third hand ... Fortunately, it is not in this story.

7. Carl Marks

Cleanliness is a relic - decided pioneer of Marxism and adopted a willful decision not to fall prey to bourgeois infection. But fallen victim to numerous skin diseases. But, apparently, it was worth it - a habit or by crook to avoid bath economist has not changed.

via www.maximonline.ru/longreads/get-smart/_article/dirtest-men/

Tags

See also

New and interesting