10 facts about low self-esteem. Check whether you suffer it!

How do you know that you or your loved ones - low self-esteem? The site recommends a selection of features that you can easily spend a small test.1. PerfektsionizmPerfektsionizm may be a manifestation of low self-esteem, as well as its cause. Perfectionist rarely gets satisfaction from their work and are therefore more susceptible to criticism. It seeks to match the ideal image that he created for himself, and not reaching it, feels a sense of disappointment, until the self-contempt.

2. RechVo First, a person with low self-esteem used in his speech negative phrase expressing negation: "it is impossible not'm not ready, I do not possess the relevant knowledge; Yes, but ... ».

Secondly, the constant apologies. And thirdly, the phrase that lower value actions and work. Surely they are familiar to you: "I was just lucky," "most of the work done, my colleagues, and I'm just helping them," and so on. People with low self-esteem do not take the compliments and thanks, just trying to argue with praise and prove otherwise.

3. A sense of guilt vinyChuvstvo as perfectionism can be a cause of low self-esteem. If a person feels guilty and for a long time can not forgive himself, he will continue to reproach myself for it, to remind about his "load on the heart" and be ashamed for their actions. In the end, he will lose self-respect and self-esteem at the same time.

4. DepressiyaPrichinoy often depression or constant bad mood can also be a lack of confidence. Self-assessment - as the key to development and recovery from depression, which is considered a serious psychological problem.

5. OpravdaniyaLyudyam with low self-esteem tend to justify other, even if their actions are contrary to all norms of behavior. Usually, they argue the fact that each has its own circumstances all can understand. Psychologists explain this position attempt to avoid criticism, with which it is possible to encounter, while condemning others.

6. Lack of initiative of the professional field of people with low self-esteem distinguished the lack of initiative. Such a person who has received certain powers, whenever possible, give them the wrong hands. It is not surprising, since he was not sure he could handle with the task, even if it is "al" in their field.

7. NereshimostOtvetstvennost for their decisions these people are not ready to bear. They generally prefer not to decide - what if they make a mistake, and the decision would be incorrect. In this case, to avoid criticism fail. The worst thing for people currently uncertain - criticism of relatives: relatives, friends, they are afraid to lose.

8. Try to avoid konfliktovLyudi with low self-esteem are willing to do anything to avoid conflict or tension. Everything must be in harmony, even if it is achieved by the "white lie" that sooner or later lead to more serious problems.

9. VrazhdebnostVstrechaetsya downside, when people with low self-esteem, on the other hand, exhibit open hostility and cynicism towards others. This is just a variant of the guard position, as they say, "the best way to attack zaschity-».

10. Fatigue, insomnia, headache bolSimptomy low self-esteem are not only psychological but also physical. According to psychologists, extremely disappointing in itself leads to chronic insomnia, fatigue and headache.

via russian7.ru/2015/08/10-priznakov-zanizhennoy-samoocenki/

Tags

See also

New and interesting