Annoying song often gets stuck in my head that if you really love her

Everybody knows the feeling - annoying song as if it settled in the head and does not want to leave. There is a widespread opinion that so can "stick" only annoying melody, but studies show that actually spinning head corrosive songs you like most.

Psychologists from the University of Western Washington have found that if the song keeps playing in my head immediately after the listening, it is likely to be back in the next 24 hours as the intrusive thoughts. This may explain why some popular songs could return to the head of the person, even though that would seem to cause only irritation.

Thus, probably stuck in the head of the song in the case where when listening brain solves some serious problems. In addition, the researchers found that intrusive music might be a consequence of intrusive memories - both positive and negative. However, the songs associated with positive experiences, often come to mind - that such a result was obtained after a survey of 300 people. This conclusion refutes the popular belief that play over and over again in my head may only unpleasant for you to tune.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting