Chinese girl swam 4:00 without a break during the Spring Festival

Many felt that this zhestoko

15-year-old Wei Kaiku, a niece of the famous Chinese dancer Yang Liping, without stopping the spinning four hours during the New Year holidays in China. The concert was broadcast live on January 30 and her dance was observed 704 million viewers across the country.

Wei, dressed in white robes, spun on a special platform, while there were other festive performances, it symbolized the room for a time and change of seasons. However, the number has caused a huge amount of controversy on the Internet, and many people called it "cruel».

Wei personally tried to silence critics, saying that her room - a type of "meditation." She wrote on his page on Weibo: «Some say that this is cruel - spinning like this for four hours at the festival, but for me it was a kind of spiritual practice. It is a way to challenge their own strength, so do those who have climbed Everest, just to prove to themselves that they can do it. I thank God for this gift, and people for this platform - it allowed me to purify the soul ».

Judging by the answers on the page, she said no one believed: Chinese social networks were filled with negative feedback and concerns before, after and during the performance. Some wrote that the beauty of representation was supplanted by a sense of disgust or anxiety over a 15-year-old girl.

We saw a short video of this show with Wei. We can not say that the number says a lot about her dancing skills, but her sense of balance is impressive - the closer it was midnight, the faster spun platform.

What do you think about this?

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting