A woman of 14 years living with the family of dummies

She argues that it is impossible to live by society imposed stereotipam

We can assume that a woman living with mannequins, shall we say, a little strange. However, Suzanne Heinz impression is quite a normal person - so normal, what in general can be an artist.

Suzanne - art director of the company «Starz Entertainment Group». Every day for the past 14 years she returned from work to his unique family - husband-dummy Chauncey and eternal child, daughter Mary Margaret. Suzanne over the years has traveled the world, making them family photos as part of an art project «Life Once Removed».

Before her life have become part of mannequins, Suzanne often reach them questions like, "When did you get married?" Especially my mother, who 15 years ago said to her: "No perfect people. If you're going to get married, just pick someone. " Suzanne said, "Mom, it's like to go out and buy yourself some family».

That same evening, Suzanne walked past shop windows and mannequins attracted her attention. She realized, "I really can not buy family!" Thus began her whirlwind romance with a handsome Chauncey - it just makes him the family portraits.

If you look at some family photos, you will see that almost all Susanna happy face - as if she did every time involved in an amazing adventure, and it does not matter what it looks like in the eyes of others.

So she expresses a world where all the polls confident that an unmarried woman can not be happy, my opinion. No one should live as dictated by society and prejudices. Let adult woman playing with dolls - she and she alone has the right to decide what would be her life.

If you want to know about this privacy Suzanne something about it she's all right. She says: "I had a lot of guys in my life. I just felt that I wanted to marry someone of them married, and in the last seven years, I did not even want to try to live together with someone of them ».

Currently, Suzanne is preparing a grand event - with Chauncey magnificent wedding, which will be all that is necessary: ​​the ceremony, dress, covered table, guests. On the part of the groom's guests will, of course, mannequins.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting