Really existing millionaire hides around San Francisco envelopes with money

And he does it for the sake razvlecheniya

Mysterious philanthropist from San Francisco has found a unique way to return money to society - hiding money in the city.

"There is no commercial purpose, - wrote in his Twitter benefactorHiddenCash. - It is a social experiment. Our page on Twitter will show people where the money is hidden. Last night we hid a few hundred dollars, and that's just the beginning. We hid two checks for $ 100 and some of the twenties ».

Hidden Cash reserves on a regular basis for its 42,000 readers hints at where you can find the next envelope full of money. According to some tweets, this project may become a national - next destination will be San Jose. It was also announced that the planned large stuffing money when their number of readers reached 100 000.

Naturally, people are delighted when, following the prompts in the end find the money, as they had been promised. Hidden Cash Account tweets filled with happy participants in the experiment. "I wish that all millionaires have followed the initiativeHiddenCash», - he wrote one of the Twitter users. Some people attach a photo, which they found posing with money. One man shared a photo of the envelope with the money, that says: "TwitterHiddenCash. Read ahead and write us when you find ».

"I just earned half a million dollars by selling one house - wrote Hidden Cash. - I earned millions of dollars over the past few years, more than I could imagine, and my friends and the people who work for me, can not afford to buy a modest house on the Gulf. That got me thinking. I decided to give some of the money I have, in addition to the charity, and make it fun, creative way. The main idea is just to get the money back to society, and a sense of humor that made me rich ».

This experiment looks sincere and will continue until the number of readers will increase.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting