Incredible photos that Ji Young Lee creates without Photoshop

Ji Young Lee, probably the most patient artist in South Koree

Lee Ji Young - artist who creates amazing, surreal scenes in his small studio in Seoul (South Korea). For photo editing, it is not using "Photoshop" or other similar type of program (which is a rarity these days), so that the construction of some very sophisticated decoration she takes several weeks, and sometimes months.

The first solo exhibition of Ji Young Lee was a resounding success, and it is now considered one of the most promising young Korean artists.

Ji Young Lee works in a small studio area of ​​14 square meters

All decorations for your photos, it is done manually

Her work conveys the process of its growing

She tells stories and dramatizing her life

«The primary motives of this series are derived from my questions about who I am at this moment" - Lee

blockquote>

One observer noted that looking at her work - it's like reading someone's diary

At school she majored in visual design

But after all those hours in front of a computer monitor, she realized that she likes to work standing up, decoration and design their own hands

And now she does not use the digital photo processing

«lighting - it's hard, it's the hard work" - Lee

blockquote>

She says she enjoys creating the scenery so much that often works the night away, without even realizing it

​​

It takes only a large-format camera

«I tried to convey the fear that occurs in a child, faced with changes in the world that had seemed familiar to him»

blockquote>

The mystical atmosphere of this picture is achieved with dry ice

And on this photograph is working together with the master, creating traditional fans

She says that the inspiration for this piece became a proverb, "Every cloud has a silver lining" and "drowning man clutches at a straw, even»

Pay attention to the black dog coming out of the frame

«Ideas of how to express something, I occasionally get from everyday life, such as rain, I will associate with a plastic bottle, which I found on the street during the summer monsoon».

blockquote>

This is based on the fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen's "The Little Match Girl»

The inspiration for this piece was the "Last Supper" by Leonardo da Vinci

Here, the artist compares himself with a magnet and a paper clip - it is the hardships that we endure in life

«Reality is too ruthless, and does not allow all dreams come true».

blockquote>

This will be her first exhibition in Europe

via factroom.ru

Tags

Art

See also

New and interesting