7 brutal truths that have to take if you want to succeed

You do not like it, but you need to accept to move dalshe

Sometimes it takes a fair share of brutality exhibited by the best of intentions, to pull people out of their dull existence. If you want to live a successful life, today you have to stand up to these harsh truths of seven.

1. The grave - the place where you have finished your life, so it is unlikely that you have something to lose

«The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives life to the full, ready to die at any moment "- Mark Twain.

blockquote> You - die. Of course, you can eat healthy foods and exercise regularly in order to add yourself a few years of life, but even in this case there is no way to escape death. And since the old woman with a scythe will track down you no matter how well you try to escape from it, do not you think that it's time to make some ambitious things that you've always dreamed of?

2. Everything that you worry - it does not matter, so that you should stop doing it

«World - a tragedy for those who feel, but a comedy to those who think" - Horace Walpole.

blockquote> You are obsessed with trivial things. Well, yes, it's bad - to go through a painful divorce or the loss of a job, but you must admit that such a thing - very banal compared to the grim realities of poverty and violence, which are a common, everyday thing in other countries.

Since affirmative action is always better than negative thoughts, do not you think that it's time to outgrow all this?

3. "Reality" are structured bold and strong-willed people, so you might want to break the rules more often

«I have certain rules that I live. My first rule: I do not believe anything of what the government tells me. It's nothing. Zero "- George Carlin.

blockquote> You - sheep. Yes, I know you are afraid of those who may criticize you or ruffle. But even if no one now buzzing over your ear, you have to recognize that in many respects follow the scenarios written by others.

No significant change is achieved only by those who have the courage to march to their own drum, so do not you think that it's time to throw the book into the fire with the rules?

4. The agony of painful memories will not disappear, but you can deal with them,

«It is hard - forget the pain, but even more difficult to remember the good. Happiness does not leave scars that can be shown. Peacetime almost nothing teaches us "- Chuck Palahniuk.

blockquote> You - a slave of his past. Yes, your life can be misery, after which things get turned upside down. But these setbacks are meaningless when viewed through the context of your entire existence.

Since your future happiness depends on how you react to the moment, do not you think that it's time to forget about the past?

5. Being passive mediocrity - a road to nowhere, life is given for achievements

«Who is more happy - who braved all the storms of life and living, or who remained at a safe beach and just there?" - Hunter S. Thompson .

blockquote> You - a wimp. Of course, it's scary - to pull myself out of that comfortable bubble that you have created for yourself, but the only way to achieve the ambitious targets - a bold action. The fear of possible failure will destroy any of your initiative even before you start, if you will not take the risk of a certain courage.

6. Trying to impress people who do not appreciate you - stupid, so they should stop

«Happiness - is when you feel good in yourself, without feeling the need or in whose approval" - Unknown.

blockquote> You like to please. I know, life can be lonely without friends with whom you can "hang out", but friendship is built on a lie - it's not the kind of relationship that is worth having.

You'd be much happier if focused on loyal friends, really appreciate you, so do not you think that it's time to stop sweating all the rest?

7. Doing terrible things - the only way to succeed, so build at your own - in your best interest

«Our deepest fear is not that we are weak, but that we are powerful beyond measure. This - our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?" But who are you to those not to be? "- Marianne Williams.

blockquote> You - spineless. Of course, it is difficult to overcome the feeling of self-worthlessness, but there is no other way to succeed except firm belief in their own ability to achieve something. Becoming fearless creates more opportunities than you can imagine! Do not you think that it's time to squeeze out a sense of futility to the last drop?

the translated article Daniel Wallen

blockquote>
via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting