Why do you need to write every day

Leo Babauta about how to find the motivation and start getting letters from the process udovolstvie

We publish a translation of an article of one of the most popular American blogger Leo Babauta dedicated to writing as a way to develop a variety of useful skills. Leo also gives some tips on how to find the motivation and start getting the process of writing a genuine pleasure. Translation by Olga Skrebeyko.

blockquote> One of the tools that has changed my life - a habit of writing every day.

For many years I was a writer who wrote from time to time. Always somewhere in the back of my mind, I am writing present, but I did not find time for it.

Then I started blogging in January 2007, and since then a lot of things written. Now I'm writing every day.

It changed my life.

I recommend everyone to write every day, not just writers. That's what value in the habit of writing every day:

• you analyze life, you notice the changes em>. This is very valuable, because often we do something without knowing why, without noticing how this then changes our lives.
  • you clean the idea em>. Thoughts and feelings - this is a very vague events in the black holes of our mind, but when you write, you crystallized these thoughts, places them in a logical order.
  • you start writing better and better em >. And the ability to write well - a very useful skill in this digital age.
  • you to turn out the ability to write for an audience em> (even if the audience is one person) that makes you think of the prospect of ( that the audience will appear). That's when the magic begins - because when you penetrate into the mind of your readers, you begin to understand your colleagues, customers, friends better. You train empathy and a broader understanding of the world.
  • you learn to write convincing em> - to persuade others to accept your point of view - this will help you improve your communication skills. Many people are not willing to change their minds when they feel that someone challenges their position so that they are closed and do not want to hear anything.
  • To you will constantly get new ideas em> and so you will be able to solve a very important problem (where we take the new ideas?). So what is the solution to this problem? Ideas - everywhere! The people with whom you are speaking in your life experiments and adventures that you read on the Internet, in magazines, movies, music, new companies. When you regularly write your eyes wide open to these ideas.
  • When you write on a regular basis and share ideas online, you gradually acquire the audience em>, is interested in what you share and by what you can to help them. This is good for different types of business, for those who are building a career for anyone who loves to chat and find people with similar interests. is just the beginning

How to start to write every denEst several ways to purchase a wonderful habit of writing every day, but that's what I would recommend (from my experience):

Agree with writing every day Select a specific time for writing Start small blog Remove all distractions
    via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting